Reviews for Ballad
hamandpineapple chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
What a cute take on their relationship. Love the hints of Gippal haha.
YuniX-2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Its nice to see someone capture the familial nature of their relationship instead of turning it into romance. Well done :-)
AngelicRose8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Aw, that's so adorable. I love the friendship of Tidus and Rikku.

This fic made my day. Good job
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Returning the favour :)

Yeah, im with you 100% on this one, i always thought Rikku and Tidus had a bond - but not a romantic one, so this just seemed to really click. I love how Tidus kind of had an epihany at the end, it all worked really well.
MadamPuddifootsTeashop chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
i love the brother-sister relationship they have.

i realy don't see them as a couple! i love how you made them look in this story! adorable! XDD

X
two-headed fiesta chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i let out a nice long 'aw' with that one, babe. that was sososo cute. (: you should be really proud, too. they were perfect. and i think this is so fitting to their relationship. a finally functional family relationship for rikku, and the pain-in-the-ass sister i can imagine tidus wishing he grew up with. (:
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That's cute!
LiebesengelKarin chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Sugar Thank your for the fiction..
Micayasha chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
That's WONDERFUL. I love it. I never thought Tidus and Rikku made sense as a pairing - even if I do like her more than Yuna - but there was always... SOMETHING there between them. This is a perfect description of it.

Kudos to Tidus for sluggin' our lovable, oblivious jerk.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I love the ending. The last scene portrays their relationship beautifully.

The little dialogue you have is just fantastic - I think this story could be even better if you included more. Maybe you could try developing the scenes a little, instead of summarising them. Like, when they're talking on the beach at the beginning - it'd be great if you showed that scene.

But this is very well-written, barring the odd error here and there. Good job. :)
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Bravo! *Claps* That was so CUTE! :D Loved it! Great job. :)
ghostzone00 chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
this fic makes me smile
bucklebunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
oh my god. that was so cute! geez, now i gotta write one! i'm so happy when i read fics like this... now im in a really good mood!

I really like the way you wrote it. it almost sounded like poetry a couple times. the pacing/rythm (spelling?) worked really well, too. it was just amazing. my criticing is done.

so sweet. totally how i think it would be between them. *favorited!*

bucky

_
Paz chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This was a very cute story - you handled both characters quite well! I just YESTERDAY finally finished ffx-2, and naturally gravitated to fanfiction after seeing that YES we CAN get Tidus back (!). This story seems like a very believable, nice continuation. I totally agree about the knock-knock jokes - that is SO tidus and so very DEFINITELY rikku!

Just a little constructive criticism - try to lessen the amount of commas you use, some of them are not really needed and chop up the sentences a little too much (sorry, sorry, I just finished taking a linguistics class and i have all sorts of grammar rules flying MADLY though my head _
mandy chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I really enjoyed reading this. I like how you wrote Tidus in this story. Usually he is portrayed as a dumb idiot but not in this one at all. And that is quite refreshing.