Reviews for The Proposal From Hell
gaucung89 chapter 1 . 7/15
Again, you make me fall in love with Ron and Hermione, over and over.
zhujian chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is really hilarious!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Unfortunately it sounds about right!
nevar123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was really good... one thing weired me out though... I've got a ring that's exactly like that... spooky! Great story though!
idol269 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Why is everyone lauging at Ron and not Harry? Harry got proposed to by a girl! What a loser! lol.

Harry has no business laughing at Ron's proposal.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Yeah, this made me crack up. I loved Harry's "proposal" and Ron's... I can totally see it happening that way. That was fun (still laughing)
Cayology chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
that made my day... i had to stop reading because i couldnt breath from laughing when he threw the ring at her and when the family shows up!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was awesome and well written! It's so going into my favorites list.
scsdegrassifan chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
ok the propsal was bad but the wedding really a fight a row and stepping on her feet ummm ouch lol thats sooo crazy i love it!
illusionlove chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I know this is really late, but that was hilarious! I haven't read a good R/Hr fic in ages, and I really loved this :)
wootwootsugaplum chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This is absolutely perfect! Each of the characters is totally in-Character. I love the children, especially Sadie. "I hope a bot throws a ring box at me someday. Then I'll know he really likes me."

Great line! And I think it's great how Ginny proposes to Harry, so cute!

I love your writing style, by the way. It flows very well, I like how readers can tell where flashbacks are ending and starting.

Great story, and continue to write amazing things like this!
meltedhappiness chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
uber fluff uber awesomeness also equals uber corniness

that ending line was so cliche, but tolerable considering the rest of your stroy was so adorable. sadie fav character
cara.seismic chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
SO CUTE! I laughed, I smiled, I aw'd. :)
skulblaka222 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
they are so perfect for each other! they only fight because they love each other so much. :D Such a cute story, i love all these one shots!

crazy-instincts chapter 1 . 7/5/2009