Reviews for Firelight
NymphettEcho chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Oh my i like this ;)
KawaiiYue chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
this is good, cant wait for more
CassandraAthenaDay chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
More, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more, more!
CertifiedOtaku593 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
...Are you going to finish it? :O I wanna know what happens! Well, I can imagine what happens *cough* giggity *cough* But still... :3
GellyBelly chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
... Please tell me your still going to continue this story?
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Please update soon!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
correct me if im wrong but great start. update soon _ Ja.
bluerose24 chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I hope that you continue this story.
CYoudontneedtoknow chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
that was cute!
Doomthatimpends chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
you are a wonderfully wretched tease. this hit a spot I didn't know needed hitting.