Reviews for Merry Little Christmas Redux
Playing Hooky chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
So Im not the only one who noticed? Yay. In the real episode, they didn't even recognize that it was chase's idea. If I weren't so obsessed with chase, I probably wouldn't have noticed at all.

"Finding Judas", "Airborne", "Heavy", "Pilot", etc. There have been so many episodes were chase has a brilliant idea that leads to the correct diagnosis (and in the first two, he got it all by himself). And yet, everybody always acts as if foreman and cameron were better doctors. Nobody seems to respect him: cameron sees him as a convenient piece of meat, house says he's a wimp, foreman thinks he is just a rich kid who never had to fight for anything and always got what he wanted. Cuddy and Wilson don't care. And EVERYONE seems to think he is always kissing House's ass.

Hee... sorry for the rant
CinnamonStuff chapter 4 . 4/3/2009
Waw! I haven't seen the real episode yet, but I definitely like your version! Indeed, they were doing chase wrong. Very wrong. Yes, the last chapter wasn't all taht exciting, but necessary. I really enjoyed this.

Xx
Get Real Or Die chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
This story is awesome. Food for thought: Have you ever considered finishing the season off with the Chase in this story? One that honestly could care less about what House thinks and just hasn't quit because he wants to go the distance? You know? Knowing he might not win but determined to stick it out? Cause I'm pretty sure you could come up with stuff better than the crap David shore has been passing off as Emmy nominated television.
RainyDayz chapter 4 . 1/2/2007
*comes out of Lurker Mode*

I am indignant on your behalf, Fluffy.

Dear Um - I'd like to see some of *your* work. I'd also like to see you grow a spine and leave some contact information instead of posting an unconstructive, mean spirited, and worthless comment before slinking away like some weasel who may think they have some talent, but no nerve to back it up. If you're going to flame, flame right.

I think this story was lovely. I've read some of your other fanfics and I'm a fan of your work, Fluffy. Well done.

~RainyDayz~
umm chapter 3 . 12/27/2006
I meant had Cuddy do something completely OOC. My bad.
umm chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
You basically stole all the dialog from the first half of the show, added a couple pointless scenes w/Chase, added another pointless fast-detox scene, and then had House do something completely OOC by having him congratulate Chase's diagnoses. Fail.
EsScaper chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
...and Tritter fades into the darkness...yay! Best part of the whole story is that House gets to take the deal and Tritter goes "bye bye".

Thanks for the wonderful job! I appreciated all your work, as well as your great talent.

I will be keeping an eye out for future pieces you write. You should be proud of your work!

Esc.
EsScaper chapter 3 . 12/25/2006
Another excellent update! I loved that you had them wake up House before his detox was done. They chose the humane treatment, but he still ended up in the same painful place. I also liked that the pharmacy didn't give out the pills to House. That one seemed so very unlikely with House's reputation, and Cuddy's restricting his meds. She would have most definitely informed the pharmacy. It was another bits of the episode that just didn't make sense.

Thanks for the update...and the next chapters already ready! Sometimes it is beneficial to be away from the PC for a while...no waiting necessary.

Esc.
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
omg they should've aired your story it would've been less disapointing i was to upset that they completly ignored everything to with chase gr. You should re write other episodes that go wrong or you don;t like because chances are people aren't liking them to. You should write re write more episodes. your relally good at it. The Director of The show house should hire you seem to have apretty good understanding of everything and a great imagniation. Good job
Nikelodean chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
Wonderful ending! I'm glad you took the time to redo the episode and I think you more than did it justice. I love the validation scene for Chase. You're right - I didn't expect it to come from Cuddy.
Youko Princess chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
Great Story! I like! Yes, I feel this is better than the actual episode. Good job and keep it up!
darkangelgirl262 chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
excellent ending! Tritter is gone! yay! xD anywayz, I really liked this chap! you wrote it really good! I love reading thethoughts of the characters, so we can not only see their actions [like in TV], but also understand their motives! so, thanks a lot for writing this! the best Hanukkah present ever ;)

Merry CHristmas! ]
houseishot chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
That was really good! I didn't see the flaws in that House ep until I read this, but you did this very well. Congrats!
quack675 chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
I liked your version better than the real one! Like you, I get very irritated with the writing for Chase. Thanks for giving us your version of the story.
lettuce chapter 4 . 12/21/2006
i liked it alot, but tritter would not go away so easily but aside from that it was good and had a better ending than the show i think
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »