Reviews for Star Wars: Only The Future Will Tell, 1
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
they fell in love too fast
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
i know, luke can blow it up before than
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Oh how sweet! But they've only known each other for such a short time! Wow, that's still sweet! She better quit her job or something, life with Luke when she has to kill him will be terrible! Can you update the story soon? I like it.
Aggie Holmes chapter 6 . 4/20/2008
Hi! Just wanted to beg and grovel at your(figuritive) feet so that you will continue this completely wonderful story and all will be content and full of happyness! Thanks!

- Princess of the Rose

P.S. Wasn't that an impressively long sentence up there!
Mara Jade Hughes chapter 6 . 12/30/2007
This is really good, Mar and Lukie are so cute together. I hope there is more to come?

well done.

M.
AsatorPrime chapter 6 . 11/7/2007
interesting story, hope you write more soon
JadeTakashi chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
i sense trouble brewing, Master author.

i don't feel right.

lol

but really, sumthins up in imperator land.
TriGemini chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Good chapter!

So the Emperor wants Mara to join Vader on the Death Star.

Will she tell Luke what the Emperor wants? Or will she not tell him? It also seem to be that the Emperor was a bit suspicious of Mara. Hopefully, he won't discover her relationship with Luke. Or else that could cause some real big problems for them both in the future.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
This was a really interesting chapter. Will Mara turn her back on the Emperor and quit her job as the Emperor's Hand? That'll be really cool! Good Job. :-D
tweets chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
Interesting, Mara and Luke meeting at the start of Episode Four, can't say that I've heard that plotline before. I can't wait to read more.
JadeTakashi chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
this is cute. very cute.

it just messed up my emo mood.

i was in angst mode and you went and killed it. you just killed it.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 5/14/2007
Good chapter!
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Awesome story! I love it! So Luke and Mara are starting to fall in love or already are. I can't wait for them to meet at the bar! :-D
SailorLeia chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
Dear ZacE4eva,

I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! But OH! That was so mean ending it there! LoL! NOT FAIR! But I know the next chapter will be great and will be worth the wait! Keep up the amazing work I really can't wait to read more! Much Love!

SailorLeia!
JadeTakashi chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Don't you just hate it when school becomes hell? I know I do.

Great chapter, the cliffhanger kinda draws you in. I have to know what happens next.

Keep writing.

(and hey, most of my chapters are this short and I do it purposely. don't feel bad.)