Reviews for Until the Curtain Falls
Trekkie Lizard chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
I loved the story so much! *hugs* Jensen's got a good voice. *nods* I think Jared singing would be hilarious, though!
angel679 chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Now I would have paid money for that. Either hes good and doesnt want anyone to hear or hes very very bad and Dean would never let him live it down.. I can see where the next getting Sammy drunk fiasco will lead straight to karioke. Loved the story.
HuntressofDarkness91 chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
love 'Phantom of the Opera' and it's very amusing to see how the boys react to all it's twists and turns. just a little nervous for Dean though! _

cant wait for chapter three!
angel679 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Well damn what do you do with that? Dean needs his shotgun definitly beats the sword course when you dont have it the sword works pretty damn good. Cant wait for the next chapter.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
It is a real intreasting sotry so far. I really wish you wouldn't wait till after New Years! Happy Holidays.
Trekkie Lizard chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Great chapter! *claps* I'm so EXCITED about the final installment! Does it have to be after the new year? *sad sigh* Oh well. And what's this with no masquerade? *friendly glare* I can so see them at a masked ball ... okay, Sam, but not Dean. And he would need to be there. Hmm.

*starts singing the masquerade song*
Relativity1953 chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Still very intrigued... and didn't miss the masquerade, as I didn't remember it.

When I am finished reading this story, I think I will finally set aside some time to borrow a copy of the latest movie from my cousin or sister-in-law. Hey, the movie's better than nothing! Though, I'd still love to see it on stage again.
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I've only seen Phantom of the Opera once. It was my first time seeing such a performance on stage (not including local plays and musicals). I was as far back as I could be while still in the theater (or is it 'theatre'?). And, not only did I miss the phantom's backstory, this was also 10 years ago and so I have forgotten a lot.

Hopefully, your story will fill in some gaps for me. I like seeing the names from the story placed in our Supernatural world (though, I did have to look them up to be sure I was correct). And, I like how each section is titled after on song. I'll definitely tune in for future parts.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I guess at this point in my life, I'm rather a purist. I don't read crossovers, yet, and I guess I'm sort of considering this a crossover of sorts. Somehow, it just doesn't work for me.

I LOVE your other stories, tho!
angel679 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Cant say as I blame Dean opera is to entertainment what golf is to sports. YUCK is all I can say. Even Sam is lost in this world. Course its far from normal in my opinion. This was a great start cant wait for more.
Trekkie Lizard chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Wee, this is AWESOME! I kept smiling and gasping ... and ... :D I LOVE it! *hugs*
Skye chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very promising beginning, I like it.

Will Dean get to sing as well? (just a crazy idea but I like J.A.'s voice ;-))