Reviews for Edge of the World
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
Please update soon! I love this, Dean and Sammy don't know eachother...aw, no wincest :(
Winchester-Directioner chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
haha. that was funny. keep writing!
Arid Tundra chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Update, update! You can't just LEAVE it like this! ;_;
anathemawrites chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Dude, what the hell. Get back here! This fic is hella interesting with a clearlyoffhisrocker!Dean and a sweetjesuswherearemymarbles!Sam.
SamDeanLove chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
more.. please hurry up! )
DragonLady20 chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
I truly do love this story! Dx

*squint* God, the DeanSam fluff is just too cute

It's rare to find such good Supernatural slash :C *loves*

I hope you update soon
Learnto chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
this is gr8! i'm loving the story so far. plz plz PLZ put up another chapter soon. :D x
MagicalKaiLover18 chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Wow! This story is great! Please update again soon! I'm dying to find out what will happen next! I need to read more and unravel all the mysteries of this story! Please update soon! This story is totally AWESOME!Must read more!

P-L-E-A-S-E U-P-D-A-T-E S-O-O-N!

Best Wishes,

MagicalKaiLover18
Shanne chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Since you seem to swear less than I do, I'll still be straight forward... Holy fuck this fic is awesome! You must definitely update soon! Is Dean a vamp or what, because that little effect he had on Sam was downright screaming 'vampire' from the rooftops. Oh wait... 9 o'clock-town tour. Is he a hybrid or something? I'm fairly intrigued by this. Anyway, does Sam have premonitions like in the show or something? That little display of fatigue sure points that way. And what was worse than cops and hell? I ask a lot of questions, I know, but it's only because i'm intrigued by the whole idea and Sam and Dean's character... Let's just say they've got my attention.

To conclude with: update soon! I'm dying to see what's in store for this fic.

PS: sorry for any possible mistakes... English is my second language so, yeah... Mistakes for the takin'
Master Elora Dannan chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
In romanji spelling, it's "sayounara". Or "sayoonara", depending on which dictionary you use. Usually the first one.

...Okay, I'm done quibbling about Japanese. The story's interesting so far. Only Sam could crack a vase over a guy's head and apologize for it afterwards. Write more, please!
samantha-dean chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
so they aint bros in this ...they aint gonna be gay r they
CurbysNephew chapter 3 . 2/14/2007
This story is fantastic! I love how you kept the two boys in character, even though they're not brothers in this fic. Amazing writing, I'm waiting for the next chappie.
roxy071288 chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
I love this story!

(thought you should know, I think -chan is for females, -kun is for males)
Spooky4ever chapter 3 . 2/13/2007
I was wondering what happened to you...anywho I'll take what I can get. I love your Dean, he kind-of made me think of Jack Sparrow. I love the randomness. Great chapter!
Winchesters-Shadow chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
wow, this is a really intriguing story! great work with the characters, you have portrayed them perfectly...now to turn from a mature school girl into a whining brat...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE update soon!