Reviews for Standing By You
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This was beautiful. Excellent characterization, description, emotion, dialogue, etc. Just excellent. From what I've just read, there seemed to be a good and correct amount of everything.
forced2Bafangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
this was beautifully written. it is sad, but then what angst stories aren'? i think you did a wonderful job on the Titan's relationships, that they are a family, and that they would stay by her no matter what.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I can say without reservation that you most certainly do not suck at writing angst. I was tearing up when I read Robin's response to Raven saying they were family and all. Great job on this.
Half-elf chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
A good level of emotion without being too sticky. I liked how you portrayed it. Very nice.
schmuck chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
well you should just get rid of that growing suspicion of yours, because you're a great angst writer. this is a wonderfully presented, wonderfully written story. some people attempt to overdue the emotional aspect, which ends up subtracting from it, but you've managed to keep the emotions at a perfect level while also writing an excellent story. your vocabulary is exceptional, as is your writing style. but most importantly you've created a strong level of pathos toward raven, which is certainly not easy to do. i myself have often thought of doing a similar one-shot with robin as the main character.

cudos on a tremendous job.
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I loved it!

One of the best one-shots i've ever read! I loved the storyline of Raven killing someone, and how accepting Robin was at the end... well as accepting as he could be. It was good that you didn't mention the other Titans as it adcded to the atmosphere.

You'll a good writer, keep up the good work :)
Blueyedgirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I liked, sad, dramatic, and perfectly in character, A!

JaX