Reviews for The Pretty One
ColdHeartedVixen chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Are you going to update?
Xiolancer chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
why you havn't updated this in like 3 years is beyond me lol i really enjoyed it. you should consider writing more on this someday )
actualhobbit chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
I love Albel in this story. He's so nice. :)
Title and Registration chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
Interesting, I really want to see where you end up going with this sotry, please update soon.
Crispy For A Change chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
That's a good story,please write more.
MyraHellsing chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
0.0 first 2 chappie and already full of lemon! lol well.. as expected since fayt's working at a whorehouse.. poor fayt.. dun worry! ur knight in shining armour will come and save you! ... or.. knight in dark armour.. i can't really picture albel in shining armour... and i guess it'll be samurai get up armour too.. hmm...
evilgoddess1990 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
aw so cute i cant wait to see what happens next.

i wonder if albels be able to buy fayt?

good work.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Chazz-It-Up chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
ahh come on! what a place to stop. I say if you love us u'll update this story once a day pwease o pwease! Congrats on finishing school. I ust did too.. well cinnamon rolls are buring so this is the end of the reply. Great story
KarmanPoika chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
This is great. almost like one fanfic I was going to write of another game x) I just LOVE slaves. And the ones that CARE for slaves. (And I do "own" a "slave", too. Hahahhah! A pretty one, that one is.) Althought Albel here is a little OOC is I may say, but I don't care. Fayt is still in character, very good. can't wait to read more. I love your fanfictios, I've read them all. Keep up the good work but do rush, I'm sure there's plenty of loyal fans waiting faithfully for you to continue.
Aelan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
aww man. Why won't you write more?
Kitty chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Poor Fayt...(*cries*). It's so sad but cute. Lolz
Winterborn Deceit chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Why do all your stories make me want to shoot you for not updating sooner? . Theyre addictively good .
evilgoddess1990 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
wow! this was so cute!

i cant wait to see what happens next!

update soon.

-evilgoddess1990 loves ya
Zena007 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
What can I say? I'm a total sucker for hot bishie slave/whore ficcys:P Yep, I'm a total perv. Anyway, regardless of me just adoring the subject(s) of this story, I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. Paragraph structure is awesome, everything flows together nicely and nothing is confusing! Your description is enough that I can totally picture what's going on:) Although more descriptive sex scenes wouldn't hurt and I in no way mean yours sucks currently! I know authors crave constructive criticism (I would myself if I would get off my lazy ass and write a fic!), so I'm suggesting something and that is like the only thing I can suggest:P Everything else is wonderful! I do hope you'll continue with this fic and I thank you for what you have written already. My appetite is thoroughly whetted:) So I shall be standing by, watching and waiting...
Chazz-It-Up chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I love it.. next chapter please