Reviews for FIRST LOVE
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 15 . 8/27
This story is beyond wonderful! All you're stories are! I do hope you come online soon and publish more stories!AU7-chan
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 2 . 8/26
Reading this chapter again is more halarious! ~Au7-chan.
AnimeUzumaki7 chapter 15 . 8/24
I absolutely loved this story! Uwaah! It was so... Fangreatastic! I love you're writing style. I do wish you come back and write more amazing stories.
Feel sorry for naruto? Like hell, his pittypatter naivetive is beyond annoying when he hurts kakashi a lot. I dont like it. Totally a spoiled, self-centered brat.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
you kind of copied the whole thing from a Korean movie ¿

you should write that at the beginning...
Stfora-chan chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
HMMMMMMMMMM. Still love it. I shall continue tomorrow, thank you for the entertaining and great read so far :)

Much Love

Stfora-chan chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
once again much love

Stfora-chan chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Awww the snow globe was adorable, please i hope you have more stories. I have so far enjoyed this now onto chapter 4

much love :)

Stfora-chan chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I cant wait to read the next chapter. This has been good so far, im already so intrigued while only being 2 chaps in. Cant wait to read more tomorrow think you for providing the interwebs with this story :)

Stfora-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This has definately caought my attention! I cant wait to read the next 14 chapters!

Lots of love

killer4853 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
love it
chumchum4ever chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
okay you totally ripped off my little bride that Korean drama/movie . even the painting of the swing thing. I thought your story was original but then I realized its from a drama. at least mention that you were using the drama/movie :/
NamiNavigator chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Too cute! I don't usually read KakaNaru stories, so I wasn't sure about this, but I'm really enjoying it. Thank you, have a nice day -
pandora vanity chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
i know this plot! its from a korean film right? you know...i always wanted to say this... i HATE THE FILM'S ENDING WHEN THE MAIN CHARACTER BECAME AN OBA-HAN!. dont get me wrong... i love this fic from the first chapter especially jiraiya's scammed..ahh that god me good.. but WHY? WHY WHY? ! MUST YOU FOLLOW THE ENDING WHERE THE HEROIN BECAME AN OBA-HAN! WHY NOT SOMETHING ELSE... or at least a like tsunade...
Sanity and Katlin chapter 3 . 5/15/2013