Reviews for FIRST LOVE
Pat123 chapter 15 . 5/12
This is a Amazing Story
KazaHaru45 chapter 10 . 2/20
The plot was taken from the Korean movie 'my little bride'
HustlezLock7 chapter 15 . 8/27/2016
This story is beyond wonderful! All you're stories are! I do hope you come online soon and publish more stories!AU7-chan
HustlezLock7 chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Reading this chapter again is more halarious! ~Au7-chan.
HustlezLock7 chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
I absolutely loved this story! Uwaah! It was so... Fangreatastic! I love you're writing style. I do wish you come back and write more amazing stories.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Feel sorry for naruto? Like hell, his pittypatter naivetive is beyond annoying when he hurts kakashi a lot. I dont like it. Totally a spoiled, self-centered brat.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
you kind of copied the whole thing from a Korean movie ¿

you should write that at the beginning...
Stfora-chan chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
HMMMMMMMMMM. Still love it. I shall continue tomorrow, thank you for the entertaining and great read so far :)

Much Love

Stfora-chan chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
once again much love

Stfora-chan chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Awww the snow globe was adorable, please i hope you have more stories. I have so far enjoyed this now onto chapter 4

much love :)

Stfora-chan chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
I cant wait to read the next chapter. This has been good so far, im already so intrigued while only being 2 chaps in. Cant wait to read more tomorrow think you for providing the interwebs with this story :)

Stfora-chan chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This has definately caought my attention! I cant wait to read the next 14 chapters!

Lots of love

killer4853 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
love it
chumchum4ever chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
okay you totally ripped off my little bride that Korean drama/movie . even the painting of the swing thing. I thought your story was original but then I realized its from a drama. at least mention that you were using the drama/movie :/
NamiNavigator chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Too cute! I don't usually read KakaNaru stories, so I wasn't sure about this, but I'm really enjoying it. Thank you, have a nice day -