Reviews for Just Another Day
Jodi chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Firstly mad props to you for all the wrestlers you like, I agree with you 100% and also with the wrestlers you don't. M'Kay now I have that outta the way, I have to say that I really enjoyed this, I did. You got some talent in them fingers. Though granted it's more probably that daydreaming you do and what the mind conjours huh? Though you have to respect the fingers, they do all the typing. Yeah, I'll shut up now! But I really like how you brought it back to the good old days of the gore through the smackdown set :) and the bets! HA! I always love to read that in a fic. I liked that you included Beniot and Terry. Steph as always rocks my socks and I love how she caved at the end and now Chris is gonna hafta explain about those scratches.

You should write more.

DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I really enjoyed this. I would've liked to have seen how they got together thought, that would've been pretty cool, but overall, I liked it, it was sweet and funny. I liked that they were already together and that she was taking care of him, making him feel better. It was especially sweet how she would kiss him while she was checking to make sure that he was okay. I think this is really good for your first outing as an author, you should definitely keep it up and see where you can take it. :)
SpiceGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Good story. I absolutely LOVE Chris Jericho/Stephanie stories. I also like Stephanie with Triple H too. You should do a story where Stephanie starts falling in love with Chris and Shane gets al pissed and tries to break them up. I', suprised it hasn't been done before, but it'd make a very entertaining/angsty story (lol).

Anyway, good job!