Reviews for Broken Promises
JustAlla chapter 41 . 3/29
I want to know whatll happen next so bad :(
FuZzYtHeWuZzY chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I only recently started reading fan fictions and I got to say you do a wonderful job with the KOTOR story. I love Broken Promises! I've been hooked on your work ever since stumbling across "Promise" two weeks ago. I'm dying to know what happens next! Please update soon :)
RoRo156 chapter 40 . 4/5/2014
I love this story!
Just reread it for the first time in like 2 years, and I wish it had an ending!
I really hope one day you will come back to it :/
Yayla chapter 41 . 3/24/2014
Hey, I like your ff very very much.
I hope it's going further and that soon
DaringGirl55 chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
I was NOT expecting Dustil to find out like that! Though, I am expecting Revan to run again. Maybe out of anger at Bastila. Maybe out of fear of herself. I don't know. But I love this story! Please keep updating!
masterdude94 chapter 41 . 5/12/2013
Wow! That was amazing! I just read all 41 chapters so far, and wow! This is just so...wow! Seriously! I like this! You did an amazing job! That said, of you could do another one of those "i'm back" things and continue where you left off, I would be very happy! 5/5 man, great job!
SoulCatcher12 chapter 40 . 11/19/2012
Why, hello there, Lady Revan!

I'm just one of your many fans who have watched you illustrate this wonderful narrative for the world to see I sincerely hope that you would revisit this part of your history! 3
sighclops chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
I stayed up all night reading this, it's absolutely amazing! Hope you update soon (:
Lupis Lunae chapter 41 . 9/4/2012
Please update soon! You can't leave me with a cliffhanger like this.
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 41 . 8/9/2012
Ooooh, cliff-hanger! Update? Please? I need to know what happens next!

This story has made me laugh, occasionally cry, and generally love the characters even more. Nal is great, HK is hilariously psychotic (the earlier scenes with him and Zaalbar had me laughing out loud-and that barely ever happens), and Revan is very real. Please, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleasePLEASE update!
LocketStar14126 chapter 41 . 2/18/2012
Wow I remember reading the first one and being just as hooked as I am with this one. When I found that this was incomplete, I didn't know what to say. These stories are absolutely fabulous and engaging, and I can't wait to see the next parts. I'll be here waiting ;)
EmmOnasi chapter 40 . 2/1/2012
Hi, just felt like bugging you again. I really love this story and it's kind of killing me that I don't know the ending yet, so yeahh.. Lol, very good job and I hope to see an up-date soon! :)
Athena Sapphire chapter 41 . 1/28/2012
I literally just DIED here. Please, please, PLEASE I am practically on my knees begging you to finish this! It's amazing! Seriously. And that was an evil cliffhanger. Please?
DreamALittleBitBiggerDarling chapter 41 . 10/18/2011
Update soon! I can only read the 41 chapters you've posted for so long before I start to go crazy. You did a fantastic job writing it and I am eagerly anticipating the rest of the story!
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 41 . 10/16/2011
Oh wow! This story is officially in the category of "most epic stories that I keep reading over and over again...!"

Can you pleaaaase finish it I want to know what happens!