Reviews for Broken Promises
Hankinus chapter 41 . 1/2
Come back to us! Please come back to us! It was so good and you left us hanging:( you are amazing a sucking people into the story... And also with cliff hangers so please come back!
aydenleecoe chapter 41 . 12/15/2015
I do hope you haven't abandoned this story. Your talent for writing is amazing, as is your stories of Revan. I hope for the sake of your fans you finish this story. thank you for sharing them.
Adrianna chapter 41 . 11/8/2015
This like NANA all over again! No we need an ending. Don't leave us hanging like this!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/2/2015
So... You havent given up on this story, eh? Hmm... Revan isnt the only one suffering amnesia. :P
Come now, you cant leave us hanging like that, can you?
wardenprincess chapter 41 . 6/4/2015
Just read the entire story today or yesterday into today, whatever, anyway loved it. It had me in suspense the entire time. I love the storyline and I think you had the characters pretty spot on. It's one of the best fanfics I have read and trust me I have read a lot. I really really hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/6/2015
Can someone tell me why this story hasn't been updated in years? This has been one of the best fanfics here on fan fiction and I'm sad to see it has been on hiatus. I hope that one day you'll continue this awesome work! Having just started the game for the first time I can see why it is addicting. And these fanfics have aided in that addiction so bravo bravo!
Tigewashere chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Hey I love both of your stories promises and broken promises and I was wondering if you'll ever finish broken I need to read and finish it haha
JustAlla chapter 41 . 3/29/2015
I want to know whatll happen next so bad :(
FuZzYtHeWuZzY chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I only recently started reading fan fictions and I got to say you do a wonderful job with the KOTOR story. I love Broken Promises! I've been hooked on your work ever since stumbling across "Promise" two weeks ago. I'm dying to know what happens next! Please update soon :)
RoRo156 chapter 40 . 4/5/2014
I love this story!
Just reread it for the first time in like 2 years, and I wish it had an ending!
I really hope one day you will come back to it :/
Yayla chapter 41 . 3/24/2014
Hey, I like your ff very very much.
I hope it's going further and that soon
DaringGirl55 chapter 41 . 3/14/2014
I was NOT expecting Dustil to find out like that! Though, I am expecting Revan to run again. Maybe out of anger at Bastila. Maybe out of fear of herself. I don't know. But I love this story! Please keep updating!
masterdude94 chapter 41 . 5/12/2013
Wow! That was amazing! I just read all 41 chapters so far, and wow! This is just! Seriously! I like this! You did an amazing job! That said, of you could do another one of those "i'm back" things and continue where you left off, I would be very happy! 5/5 man, great job!
SoulCatcher12 chapter 40 . 11/19/2012
Why, hello there, Lady Revan!

I'm just one of your many fans who have watched you illustrate this wonderful narrative for the world to see I sincerely hope that you would revisit this part of your history! 3
sighclops chapter 41 . 10/29/2012
I stayed up all night reading this, it's absolutely amazing! Hope you update soon (: