Reviews for Ten Ounces
Pie for President '16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw, this is simply adorable! I love Zachary, he's such a cutie!

Love the way you described Hodgy when it comes to Angela! :D
Forbidden Hearts chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was slightly disturbing and yet so cute!
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
very cute
shiny cate chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
gorgeus!
Starkid Xanny chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
that was so cute! _-
The Jenx chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
You made me stray from my favorite pairing.

I think I have to hate you now.

In any case, very well written. You got Zack PERFECT. I love it. And Angela's great too, and... yup. Nice job. D
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Heh... never would've thought of mixing Angela and Zach as a couple but you made it seem plausible :).

Kudos for keeping them IC... I imagine Zach isn't an easy character to write for.

[A strange look passed across her face, the same look she sometimes got when she came to the end of completing a sketch and the victim's face became clear and whole. "Zack, do you like me?"

"Yes. No." He sputtered, dropping the hat from his hands and trying to back away from her. Instead, he somehow found his fingers clutching at buttons of her coat, holding her in place.] - BUSTED!

[The kiss was so nice that a particular thought entered his mind: to hell with Hodgins. But remembering their friend, Zack broke away from the kiss, fear gripping at him. "Angela, I thought you were dating Hodgins."

"The human heart was made so that we can care about more than one person, Zack." She said comfortingly. "Don't worry about Jack. I'll deal with him later, if I decide to deal with him at all."

"Actually, the human heart was made so that we can efficiently prevent oxygenated and deoxygenated blood from mixing freely, thereby-"] Only you Zach... *smiles and shakes head* you are so adorable when your nervous

Excellent job once again, keep up the good work!

TL

P.S. Were you planning on expanding this?
thehappysisyphus chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
AW! YAY! I love Zach, and I was all, "YAY! ZACH STORY!" I love you!
Ampersand Ellipsis chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was great! Favorite lines:

"...a certain etymologist who worhsipped Angela with a fervour that would have made the ancient Egyptians proud."

"Honey, I have been in enough relationships to know when a man is avoiding me."

"The human heart was made so that we can care about more than one person." (How many times have I had friends get on my case because I have said those exact words? *Tries to remember if she was recently involved in a fire dance in Fiji*)