Reviews for Luna's skipping rhyme
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
is Ollivader's connection with fey?
emily chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
tots luv it,much. Gotta write more, and what is her mother newayz?
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Great fic
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Yey! I'm finally home! Anyway, another wonderful story about Luna! I love it! Is she a fairy?
Possum132 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Snorkack pups in a snorkack lair! Hours and Hours of Fun! Wonderful! Luna is marvellous, as always, but I think you are a a little too kind to Ollivander. That "great and terrible" remark has always bothered me.
fledge chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Another brilliant piece! Once again, you get Luna absolutely right! I love her odea that the skipping rope might be dissatisfied with her! Exactly the sort of idea she would have. I also believe Ollivander is not human - houw can he, being in the weand business since 300something B.C.? Only, I'd imagine someone from the Fair Folk to - well, look fairer...

Beautiful word play with eaves dropping, too.

other worlds - Otherworld?
Perceval23 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hmm, Luna seems to know a little something...

Nice follow up to Unblinking Eyes. Looking forward to more.
anyadelacour chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
i really liked the mysterious element of this story. good goin!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Same theme as in "Unblinking eyes", I take it?

I liked "Oh bugger". Sounded like Hitchhiker's Guide or Discworld. And as a Muggle who's tried skipping solo, I'll be first to vouch it's not fun, especially for a clumsy nerd like myself.
ttfn.tahtahfornow chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Good story- muy interesante!

I just love Luna.

And so what is this DANCE?

And are her parents... or one her her parents... death eaters/a death eater?

SOMETHING sounds fishy.

But, then again, I should probably not just assume things.

CAN'T wait for the next chapter!

]
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Hmm, I now have the line "Snorkack pups in a Snorkack lair" running through my head - and darn it, it won't go away! Very catchy :D

I know your stories are usually one-shots but are you planning on continuing this? It has a very open ending ... and I'm intrigued! Good job.