Reviews for Mistletoe
Magikena chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
AW! Sweet! So sweet I might get a sweet tooth!
petalrose chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
yay i thought it was nice! roy trying to be suave
PrincessPeachandDaisy chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This is really sweet and beautiful. I hope you could make more stories like this!
ZeBubba chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
aw, it makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside.

anyways great writing there. way better than the last few stories I've been reading .
BlueShootinStar1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Twa! I love your romance stories! They're so sweet, yet they aren't over the top! It's awesome!
GinaTheCupcake chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
O.O WOAOW! So sweet! I've heard (um, actually read) that you were a good author in writing these romance stories and you are! Much praise! I want to read your other stories now! WOOT!
Eugene chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was a nice one! Good choice of words when characters speak, and good description of emotions.

It's actually kind of interesting. I had a battle with my roomates-it was Shiek, Peach, and Roy (I was Roy). I made a comment that Roy was a prince, and Peach was a princess...and so on, and joked that if I'd win, she (or Zelda) would marry him. Amazing but true, Roy did win that battle. Just thought it was funny. Keep up the good work!
ladycordelia17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I'm not much of a fan of shipping that doesn't exist in the characters' canon, but this Roy/Peach romance story was actually nice. Wish I could write of romance-but I can't; I can only write of mystery, tragedy, and action/adventure.
Royal Kenya chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
I like it a lot! It was very beautiful and cute. The ultimate and best kiss is under a 4 you. Um... the romance scene was somewhat repetitive to Power Of The Elements in your latest chapter, but this came first so I guess I mean vise versa. It's not bad, but its always good to make your romanc scenes different from one another. Aack. Now I'm feeling bad, please don't hate me for saying that. But anyway in the end, thi was really good Baby-G and If i offended you, I am so sorry(x200 billion).

Royal Kenya
Masters of Disaster 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
AW! I Love this story! it was so cute! # 1 Cristmas story on fan fic i have every read!

Megan
Babykoalaprincess chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
ZOMG! Awesome Roy and Peach one shot... Me likes it a lot! _ I'm really glad you wrote this one shot... It was great! I am glad that Peach found her own reason why she loved Christmas! *huggles* This is going to be really early to say this to you, but... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPLY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO! It's early, but I don't care! I'm saying it just in case I forget! :D I really want to make sure that people will get that message! Anyways, I hope you shall continue to write more one shots featuring Roy and Peach!

-BKP
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hahahaha, once again you have made me proud by writing such an excellent oneshot that does my RoyPeach oneshot justice.

I love the idea of the 'Secret Santa', and the part with the mistletoe. It was so cute!

Anyway, fantastic, job! Sage says so! XD

Well, good luck and take care.

With randomness,

-Sage
Crystalicios chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Roy/Peach.

AH!

...Have I mentioned I loved this pairing? So that makes me happy.

I don't celebrate Christmas, but this fiction had this Christmas-y feeling to it which made it yummy.

So yay to that!
xakattak chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
i have fantasies about things like that happening to me, only probably not as perfectly. i like christmas romances, and this was no exception. good work!
HiddenWays chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
AW! That was so cute. I loved it. I love would love christmas more if I got kissed under a mistletoe P. Nice one shot, one of my favorites so far. I love the holiday season!

~Destiny \_/