Reviews for Death of a Loved One
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Aww... *sniff sniff* so touching. I feel sorry for you. I actually lost several pets of mine too. I know how you feel. *Sniff* R.I.P. China PS I think China enjoys Kitty Heaven .! Bye for now!
Mr. Grool chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
*Gives army salute to China*
A seven-year late goodbye to China the Cat. May he rest in peace.

Probably some of Yoshizilla's greatest work.
xXShadow077Xx chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I'm so sorry about you're cat. Cool story. I know how you feel.
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
random person chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was a cool, but sad, story. And very touching. And I sure hope I don't cry.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the death of your family cat, China. Even though it's probably been about a week since her death, may she rest in peace
razzkat chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Hi again Yoshizilla,

Sorry to leave a review, I know I'm still blocked, but I really liked this story...I recently lost a few cats that I had grown up with my whole life, too, due to old age. This was a good and sweet story (although I may recommend filing it under Tragedy/Humor, because it had a few humorous bits in it). Sorry about your cat; I know how it feels, having lost several myself. Just know you are not alone. :)
darkeneddreams chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
yu are a good writer and sorry about you cat
SuicuneTheL33TPoke chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That...was beautiful. It wasn't meant to be humorous, and I understand that. I have to admit, this is one of the best one-shot stories I have read...I'm sorry that you lost your cat. But don't worry, I'm sure that China will like Kitty Heaven.

May she rest in peace.
ACT II chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Sorry about your cat, it seems people are losing their pets resently in the reviews I read for this...

I think this is the first tragedy I've read, a good one too.

R.I.P. China...
paranoidsocialclub chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This reminded me of my cat dragon.a pit bull tore him a new one... lived 2 weeks on my moms was finally put down were fox and falco(question mark)keyboard sukz.)Theres a family curse that all of our cats never live past reminds me of all my other 14 cats all living up to 2.I miss wally, ,serenity,spencer,draco,

ringo,meowth,persion,mimi,garfield,china,lindy,dragon,

and hexyl-sailor.
oh my god the regret I have chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
*sniff sniff*
Wardogblacky chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Again, Sorry to hear about your cat. This is a very good fic that shows that even the coldest of villains have a soft spot. Commit it to memory that your cat was great but don't let it stop you from doing the things you wish to accomplish. Your cat is in a fine place and wil prbably be happy if your happy. I shall leave at that. * Fades into shadows*
SkylerOcon chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Thats so sad! But the end there was a little to religous for me, I'm kinda dont believe in god...
BabyGurl278 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Aw, this was such a touching story, despite the small bits of humor you have placed in here. I feel your pain, Yoshizilla. It's really hard to lose a family member, including animals. They are part of your family too and deserve just as much respect.

I'm terribly sorry for the loss and hope you recover soon.

This one-shot was really nice and I like how you had dedicated it to China. I have never seen anyone doing something like this before and I just want to give you props for doing it.

Once again, I'm sorry for the loss. China is in a better place.

Keep up the good work!

*Baby-G*
falcored chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I know how you feel too for I just lost my cat too. I lost him last Sunday when he got cancer of the Kidneys. There was no warning and after just about one day of warning he was gone. I'm glad you didn't try to make this too humorous and that you stuck to honoring your pet instead of making it into a comedy. It's a small world isn't it?