Reviews for Mind Of The Madman
Danielle L.B chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
FINALLY, the first NOES fic that is good in months.

You worried you didn't write this "Freddy" enough, in my opinion, you did a fine job. Nice work
Shellyyum chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
whoa! this is like really good! Its like how i would imagine Freddy being..you caught his essance perfectly!

just perfectly!

Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
and you fall chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I think that was totally in character! That was amazing. I could just picture Freddy sitting there in the police car, just smiling like this was normal! This better not be your last NoES fanfic!
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
It's a LOVELY story. It definately sounds like Freddy. I know how it feels for this universe to be taking over your life. It's been trying to take over mine for a while. But I can't seem to find a REALLY gonzo idea...oh, well, I will eventually. And I think I have, with your other story, and the final encounter between that girl and Freddy.
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Very well written, and you caught Freddy perfectly. It sounds just like the murderous, arrogant madman we all know and love. Great work.
TamaKit123 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is awesome I hope you wirte some more, 'kay?
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You've got Freddy spot on. His feelings, thoughts are exactly what I have thought they would be. Great work! :D
FalconHorror chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
This was very well- written. Your narrative of Freddy's POV is interesting. It sounds like the beginning of his killing career, before he had blossomed fully into a terror.

It sounds like the mind of a killer; not giving rational reasons for anything & exuding superiority.

Good job.