Reviews for Her Attention
nightwalker21492 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this is my second or third time reading this. lol. u should continue with this instead of leaving it a one-shot. :)
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
this was very intriguing, and hermione is probably most likely to be caught staring lol. good story!
Karma's Slave chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
great job, i loved it
Laia Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
It made me grin. quite widely, in fact. Just had to tell you that.

I thought it was quite original. Part of me would like to read more, but the rest of me has decided that you ended it just where it should end.

Wonderful job.
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
You rawk. Really badly.

You've converted me into a SBHG fan.

People reallyy have to stop making me fall in love with so many pairings. I recently started liking tom x hermione and even cedric x hermione.

Anyhoo, the story was really cute, and kept me interested.

Good job. :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow, I love it! I really liked the way you portrayed the characters, and the situation was just great. Good job : )
mishybot chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
Personally I think you should not do a time turner one, I get annoyed with how many of them there are out there. LOL. I liked this story a lot too by the way. :D
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
That was a hot Herm/Sirius and was exactly what I was looking for thank you!
puppylove36923 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
great story!
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
For a first drabble, it was quite nice. Painted a delicious scene, anyway. ;-)

Watch your grammar and correct word usage. Yes, I know, I am the queen of fragmented sentences - artistic license, thank you! ;-) But I mean items such as ending quotes (a common issue I've seen throughout ffn). Majority of the time you'll want to use a comma, end quotes, one space, lowercase letter. That is, if you are using the 'he/she said,' format of the sentence. Only make the 'who said what' part a separate sentence if you are truly intending to make it stand on its own, and not be a part of the quote itself.

Check your word usage: his 'taut' neck, rather than his 'taught' neck. Nice reference, though. And please watch your wording, as sometimes it is a bit difficult to follow. Yes, again, I know; my ecclectic writing strays far from the easy-to-follow at times, but it's very intentional, I promise! ;-)

All said, you created a wonderful little drabble piece that is humorous and charming. And if you're stupid, many more of us are, too. I doubt seriously she will, but to have Sirius return would be absolutely heavenly.
KCK1169 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wonderful! I absolutely loved this one! I wish you would do another chapter on this one, but that's the only remotely negative thing I can think of to say! Please write more of these...please :)
Riptiderobin chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That was hot! Very pleasent and left me longing to read more!

Great job!