Reviews for Cider
Ryoken chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wow. This was incredibly well-written, I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed on it! I thought it was wonderful! I must peruse the rest of your work to see if it's just as good...*favorites*
The Scion of Agony chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I loved this short little story. I love your writing style. THAT is probably one of the only stories that doesn't seem like Raziel falls in love or something along the lines of that. But he's in mutual coexistence for a short time with this human. You know what I mean? I would like to see more, because I think your story could go somewhere in a vampire x mortal relationship. I just don't like the stories that 'change' the hman into a vampire so that they can be togetehr forever. It's just so wrong. But, good job. Great story line, yummy cider.

Sincerly,

Aggie-chan.
OnyxKitsune chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Amazing...just simply amazing.
Signherex chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Beautifully written, bravo indeed!

Such beautiful imagery and detail. Good job on staying in character throughout the whole thing.

Beautiful irony too, with the tattoo and such.

I couldn't stop reading, I actually got pissed when my sister came in and interrupted me.
Dyl chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This author sets a scene as few can. Her descriptive language invokes rich imagery. Excellent literature!
Surge chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
A touching prequel - superb!
sharky chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
what a beautiful chapter.

Excellent