Reviews for Inlaws
Rach5 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Just read this story again.

Iknow its been a while but i really would love to see it finished.

I want to know what this Matt did.

What he meant when he said that he she will regret it and that he always wins.

and Want to see Cath when she finds out nancy invited him

As well as see the dynmaic of the family more.

Love the story. please post more.
VogueThousand chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next update.
quietmusician chapter 14 . 7/21/2009
This is one of my favorite C/S stories, if not in the top 3. I'm definitely enjoying this because it's different from other stories I've read. I really hope you keep going.
Missmeee chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
Well done that was really good, i cant wait for you to update i wanna know what happens next, and what happens with this mat guy...

anyway im impressed.. keep writing

x
amberholic89 chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
Oh my god, don't leave me hangin' like that (or anyone else) Please write more coz i love this story
Gryffindor620 chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
Oh that was heavy! I'm ready for more, ASAP!

Great Chapter!

Update Soon Son!
AnikaFan chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
brilliant x
JeriAnneHoseRyan chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
I like the premise of the story, but I've got to tell you - it's hard to read with all the mispellings. Perhaps you could find a beta?

I like the story, though. keep up with it.
Kirky123 chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
great chapter please please please pms in dying to know what he did to cath :)
lasvegascsi chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
Love your story!

Please update soon! (Not that you didn't before...)
CatchingStar chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
now that was really good. I like it the way Sara eracted, calm and angry first and them pissed off. hahahha. when someone show up outside i could swear it was nancy and I froze. thank god it wasn't. Hope Catherine can talk to Sara, and Sara share something with her too. oh and a fight with nacy would be so good! please update soon!
Rach5 chapter 14 . 1/2/2009
Doesnt sound like a great relationship Nancy was speaking about. When Cath finds out... i would not like to be Nancy... scratch that wouldnt like to be her anyways. lol. And what he said... I hope they will be safe. Post more soon
tked chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
OMG! I can't wait to read more of this story! I love how Sara protects Catherine and I hope Mat gets whats coming to him! Keep up the great work and PPS!
Tashah04 chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
I wish that Sara had done more damage he must have really done a number on Cath.

More please.
chimp1984 chapter 14 . 1/1/2009
OHIE! GO SARA! GO SARA!

I wonder what the fricker did to Catherine to make her so scared? Maybe raped her? Or something? Hm...

Can't wait to read the next chapter! :-D