Reviews for Even the Light will Die out
baldy911 chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
This is truly amazing really I adore it plz continue plz
Loekie chapter 14 . 11/4/2011
You tell him Dracie! Go and kill the bastard! Awesome story though! Really, really cool!
free.press chapter 14 . 5/3/2011
Pleeeaaase tell me ur going to update soon? It's a truly unique story and I would love to finish it!
schimelle chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
wow this chapter is majorly disturbing. I really hate Hades already! I hope Harry kills the bastard. I would like to see more of Draco...I'm hoping this is coming. :)
schimelle chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Hey, I'm pretty interested in this story already and was wondering if you could send me that uncensored version so I can read it in it's complexion?
Lonop chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This i amazing.
MIssaMIssa chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Yes Yes! PLease Update Please please do! I adore this story and your others. Your stories are what got me into slash!
Twilight Cabaret chapter 11 . 2/18/2009
This is the only chapter the damn thing will let me review. I'm going to defy you and put in my vote despite the fact that you want more than one person to! Pa ha! So yeah. Post a new chapter when you can. I'd totally beta.
firebolt669 chapter 14 . 2/11/2009
Man, I wish there was more of this!

I totally loved this sotry (I am so sick...) and got way into it. I'd love if you got the rest uncensored up soon.
Twilight Cabaret chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
Send me the unedited parts. Please! My 's' key begs for your mercy.
Twilight Cabaret chapter 14 . 4/10/2008
I like this chapter a lot. It was very well written, and very interesting. Heh. Kill Hades...okay, Draco.
koldy chapter 13 . 3/12/2008
try posting on adult fanfiction