Reviews for Touch
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Aw that was really sweet!

I don't usually like anything with Mer in, but that was really good. I've always thought they'd be quite good together :)

Well done
itzalliballi chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
AW!

:D
Lotteigh23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aww. That was so sweet!
cindylock chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I actually really like this!

Of course, it would never happen on the show and i am grateful for that bcuz otherwise, every person with a y chromosome who has ever laid eyes on the Oh so adorable Meredith would have fallen for her, but really your fic was realistic and you have kept them in character. I also like the little addex implication. Overall, good job!
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Interesting...I like the Alex/Mer scenes on the show and the thing is, I can actually picture this happening. A little short, yes...but good.
AliasAddictDC chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I love this ship. Very well written :)
sillybillyxo chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
I liked that a lot. I feel like you maybe could have built up the ending a bit more. More description of the kiss, the seconds leading up to it, etc. But I thought it was really good!
littlewhitelie91 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
i love it pms
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Being a Meredith/George shipper to the death, I'm never going to find what I'd prefer on this site- so I'm not judging by the pairing. xD

There were a couple of grammatical errors, and you could have gone a little heavier on the detail, but overall, I really liked reading this. Great job. _
iloveharrypotter4eva chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
weird yes but really cool.