Reviews for Let's Go Down
NIR-Midnight chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
A Reader chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Continue Let's Go Down, damn it
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Please continue I really love reading
LomBax chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Come on, its been to long since you put out one of these! Keep it going! I wanna hear what happens next!
aveala chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
keep it going!
Veldinmaster chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
come on dude, keep going, i want to read so badly. this has got to be one of the greatest fan fics ever. please continue,i want to know what happens next.
Geniea Lombax chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Lombaxwarship you're one of the best writer on Fanfiticon. This story of yours is SUPER AWSOME! Are you still writing? I know you said you could try to keep this alive and you know what? It still has a chance! So if you're reading this please understand that everyone, no matter how long it's takes, are always waiting for you to do your magic. We are your loyal readers and we will wait for you even if it takes 10 years to see an up-date. I'm always loyal to everyone so that mean I'm loyal to you too. All I'm saying is that if you ever have any time at all and you don't have anything else to do just go on your computer and write a chapter, even if it is a small little one I would be more than happy. In the mean time go enjoy yourself and come back any time you're ready. Plus I have a good feeling that Ratchet and Kevin are going into some nasty fights whenever Sasha is not around, you know at first they act somewhat nice to each other when Sasha and Max are their, and the next thing you know they start killing one another for the cazer whenever they see each other and compete for her! That's my idea of what might happen and if you don't have any ideas please feel free to use mines ok. Bye for now and one day post chapter 7 once you're ready. Thank you for your stories my friend.
Rob chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Dude start it back up again its good
Distinguished chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
My dear, your stories started out rough, grammar and whatnot, but I have seen it grow into a well rounded, deep emotional piece worthy of anyone's favorite list. I just ask you that you not give up on the story because it seems like people aren't reading it. Many people read and don't review. Please, don't stop this story. The plot has been wonderful, and suddenly just stops...and hasn't been continued for 2 years.

Don't forget about it, okay?
Darth Vader354 chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
please continue please I love this stroy
Emile The Watcher chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
Oi, Reading this, addicted, PLEASE finish it.

I have no advice to offer you're doing a great job and i just wish that you didn't end it where you did.
Birdface chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
this story has me hooked :3 and its great. i'm itching for more! please write more of this if u can and i just wanna see more, more, MORE! AHAHA :D lol

keep up the good work!
Tomi chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
You have a great way of story telling. I've read this story once before, but decided to read it again. Nothing has changed; it's still the great story I remembered. I really hope that you find the time to continue it. I hope things are going well for you.

You definitely have my support. :)
the review guy chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
your stories are awesome but they make my stories look half assed ( altho that encourages me to write better, thanks for that motivation dewd,i really need to make an account on here anyways...keep up the good work or else : from the review guy PS thanks fer not makin anyone gay i hate that .
John Falconer chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
please get ratchet and sasha back together and the other husband divorced somehow
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »