Reviews for A Rogue Omega
Prismaa chapter 16 . 3/23/2009
I just finished reading this now, and I’m going to start on the sequel as soon as I’ve sent this review your way.

So… Usually I tend to like texts written in one pov, but this was truly refreshing and well written. I really liked the way I got more information on everything than would have been possible if it were a one pov story. It was also a very welcoming break from all the “I’m Bella and I’m so clumsy” stories. I liked the plot and I think you executed it perfectly!

Finally, if you haven’t figured it out already, I really liked this story, thanks for chairing your imagination with us.
Lise Steiner chapter 16 . 12/19/2008
This story is amazing, I absolutely loved it. Great plot.
The Twilight Fanfiction Awards chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Your story was nominated for a "Twilight Fanfiction Award". Voting begins August 2. Check out our profile or website for more details. Good luck.
curious chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
i dont get wats going on with the voltori. please explain.
mgouda chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
yeah, its kind of late to be reviewing this story, but i just found it and wanted to tell you how amazing it was.

i loved the drama and suspense, and how everyone was in character but not so much that it seemed repetative.

great job
Skye0318 chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
OMG! im am like so HOOKED your a great writer, keep writing! Ch. 11 was like really GREAT! And could you please put more chapters up for Hexx? i like that story too! thx!
kayla chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
you are a great writer and i love the story. what do the chapters mean(are they just there because it goes with the story title or does it mean something to the chapter) thanks for the chapter:)

-kayla
Big Boots To Fill chapter 16 . 8/14/2007
i feel like crying, but im holding back the tears. such a great but oh so sad story...
Big Boots To Fill chapter 9 . 8/14/2007
such a great story so far cant wait to read the rest. i think your doing great and dont need to improve it yet!
enigmaofherself chapter 16 . 7/8/2007
That is so weird... I could have sworn i left you a review for this chapter before... hmm.

Anyway... I absolutely adore your writing! It's so sophisticated, and articulate. Honestly, i have learnt so many words just by reading your story! This is no longer classed as a fanfiction, this is a true story all by itself (ignore the fact you're using Twilight characters XD) The ending is fantastic! I love going back to this chapter, and just rereading the ending, because it's so captivating. I don't see how you can make this all up by yourself - it's truly astonishing.

Please update on the sequel - I'm dying to know what happens next! Thank you!

Oh, even though you put the chapter up ages ago, i shall still answer the riddle: the letter 'i', I presume?

Once again... wow.

Just...

Wow.
KismetHappens chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
*claps* Wonderful! And now, onto Delphian Utopia!
89238497123 chapter 16 . 6/16/2007
you have better have writen a squel or so help me i will probably scream.

as for the joke.. i don't get it and i feel stupid... please tell me! (:

amazing amazing amazing story!
reader101 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
i really like it. i was just going through my favorites list and wanted to let you know yet again that i still like it.
reader101 chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
can't wait to read the sequel.
edwardlover chapter 6 . 5/26/2007
I like the twist that you've put in with the Volturi being taken over...I would have never thought of that. One thing I did notice in the graduation chapter (not a big deal) is a mistake. You said when they were decorating their cars that they put '06 on it but then when they graduated, they were class of 2007. Just thought I'd let you know. That was the only thing I noticed, though. You're doing a fabulous job!