Reviews for Your Canvas
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very sensual and enjoyable to read.
LoserGoneWrong chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
aww, i luved it!
Slashbaby chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This story is...I don't even have words. Amazing, beautiful. If I had to pick a few. This is one of my favorite pairings and you made it amazingly better!
A Lucky Stone chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww, that's beautiful! Such a cute idea :D Well written, too.
Tacroy chapter 1 . 1/7/2008 cute. I love this.
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was really sweet
MelonVal chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this pairing! Very nice!
Unirthlee chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
LOVE the idea
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 5/11/2007

That's so sweet!1
Crimson Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
beautifully written - although, i have one thing to say: the literal translation of unmei is dream. sorry; i'm one of those crazy folks who has nothing better to do than nitpick at perfect fanfics, and the fact that i'm a fourth year japanese student doesn't help matters either. other than that...well, what more can i say? it was amazing and totally made my night.

ja, mata ne, and wind to thy wings,

DarkPhoenix1987 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
aww that was really cute :D
The Superior Critic chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
It's an odd pairing, one that I don't particularly like, but you pulled it off. It's written beautifully.
Ohana chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
FINALLY, something besides Paire on this freaking website! Personally, I go for Peter/Mohinder, but Peter/Isaac is fun too. And what a totally *gorgeous* fic. You. Win.
cdraco chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
I never thought of them together , considering Issac's girl practically left him for Peter..but it works and is completely believable in the way you write it. I liked the playfulness between them , really nice. And the thought of Isaac giving him wings ..very sweet.
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Nice. This was new, the first Heroes s;ash I'v read yeat. So Peter and Isaac huh? Yeah I can see that. This was masterfully scripted, and felt very real and downtoearth while holding an eatheral quality to it, so yep I just wanted to let you know you've aquired a fan.

Keep writing. We need more!