Reviews for Faster than Paradise
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was soooo awesome! Two cups of loveable, a cupe of cute, a little tablespoon of smexy, a dash of angst, and a pound of amazingness and you have this story! X] I always thought that FWW was cute :3 I still love BMWW but sometimes you just need to step away from all the angsty drama and take a dive into light adorableness X3
Guptanation chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
great job, you really made it believable, and you conveyed the emotions well :)
booeygirl89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'm such a huge SM/WW fan that I skipped this story orignally and hunted through all the rest of your stories looking for for Diana and Kal. But every thing you wrote was so well written and in character and this seemed like such a random/silly pairing that I found myself coming back to it, intrigued. And I must say I'm glad I read it because it was great. I never thought I could see Wally and Diana together, but you wrote a wonderful story that made their romance sweet and right. I would read more of this pairing from you.

I hope you write more Justice League stories you are one of my favorite authors for these characters.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Ah, that was so sweet! I've never really tried to picture Wally and Diana as a couple, but you made it seem perfectly...well, perfect! *looks happy* Plus, both of them were perfectly in character. AWESOME JOB! I give you ten stars. -

-M3

OBTW: Maybe this story should be moved to the Justice League category, though. It seemed more like Justice League than DC Superheroes. But that's just my opinion. :)
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Way to stick it to conventionalism! Down with the man! Between you and me, though, I'm surprised this worked so well.
Cekil1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
"But...not in everything, if you get my drift. I can take my time."

I was glad to hear him say that. Great story by the way. You make a pretty believable case for Wally/Diana. Good job.
fragileflame chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Great story. Fantastic. I just love your writing. My first story I read of WW/BM was from you and it converted me to a shipper since. If you want to write a fic about Wally and Diana. More power to you and more for me to read. You've made me a fan (of yours) Keep up the great work.
Cherry-Fiona chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Excellent fic! I have to confess that I'm a BM/WW shipper all the way but you've made Flash so appealing in your story that it was believable why WW would be attracted to him. There's a part of me that fears you've made me a convert.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I don't know... I'm so used to thinking of Wally as being with Linda (up until they got rid of him so Bart could be the Flash) that despite this being well written and a logical progression, it still feels out of character for Wally to make a serious play for Diana.