Reviews for Back
flikaroo chapter 1 . 3/30
This is a nice brotherly fluff filled addition to this episode. Bravo!
Leepet chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aw! I've got warm fuzzies inside! It's sweet. Great job by the way. Leo and the rest were really in character.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Your portrayals of Leo was written perfectly. His worry, his fear, his hesitation, his guilt ... just everything about him was great! And not just him. Donnie, Mikey and Ralph all played their parts wonderfully as well. Leo giving Donnie a little foot-rub was definitely aww-worthy. Not to mention the hug between brothers and the one Splinter got the next morning.
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow. THAT'S the closure that I wanted when I saw Good Genes II. It really is what I needed to see. I think it hit Mikey the hardest when Don turned into a Monster. How much he wanted to have him back, and put himself into danger, not realizing that Donnie wouldn't be appreciative of the breakfast he'd made for him.

I just went, AWE after I read this story. Good job!
pacphys chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Woohoo! It's here too! (hehe, I made a rhyme!)

I love the little bit where you mention Splinter holding Don's head in his shoulder like when they were kids. And embarrassed at all the attention Donnie on the couch is adorable!

You'd hate to burden Don with knowing what he did during that gap in his memory, but no one shall be sleeping tonight! particularly not Don. No matter how tired he may be after his ordeal.

hehe, I love Leo's internal monologue there when he's lying in bed telling himself that Don's fine.

Leo shooing Raph and Mikey only to be stopped by Don who likes the company is absolutely classic. And it's so cute and sweet and positively in character and I just love it! *huggles all the turtles*

The banter with Raph is also priceless. Just a wonderful little family moment.

Mikey's outburst and whaling on Don like that was sad and sweet and a whole lot of things all at once.

" Leatherhead told us that your cells were breaking down and we will loose you if you didn't get help fast so we made a deal with Bishop to get you back to normal."

Here you have loose when what you actually mean is 'lose'. Easy mistake to make, but it turns a lot of people off.

The group being found by Splinter all huddled up on Don's bed si SO SWEET! A wonderful addition that was sadly lacking from the show.

Awesome little story here.

Cheers,

~pacphys~
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Great story! I really liked Leo's perspective on this and the brotherly reactions. I can see this happening too. Write more good stories soon. You are a very good writer.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Well that was a sweet brotherly moment, a bit fast paced but still good~ guess Leo and Don both have the tendency to hide their problems until they're too hard to keep, then end up exposed to everyone...
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
No prob, I'm just glad you took up the challenge! And you made a great job too!

Wow, you've posted it here too? That's cool. Didn't know that you go under another name here at FF. Heh. You learn something new every day.

Like I said at SS, great story!

Idun