Reviews for The Hero of Botany
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/18
Me gusta hh
Rudolfs0807 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is a very well written story and the characters are absolutely spot on. honestly I doubt you even read these anymore since you haven't published anything in seven years, but if you ever do read this review, i really do enjoy your work!
Slick-Rob chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Another fantastic story, just wish it could have lasted a little longer or had a few more chapters.
Neofanatic chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I didn't think it was possible for a sequel to be just as good as the original. You are pure genius, thank you for these stories. You have made my Friday (haha FRY-day, haha, I'm not funny T_T) Alright, off to read the threequel! Take care.

-Neofanatic/Chrys
vamwolf1997 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hmmmm...that...was...AWEsOME!
A-Kubrick-Spent chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I know that I am beaten like a red headed step child in this review game, but...

I love you so much right now, you have no idea. Firefly AND Futurama? Sweet Jeebus wept!
A Talentless Hack chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
BRILLIANT.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Now this one was brilliant. Really fantastic blend of Firefly with Futurama - and of Jaynestown in particular, which is easily one of the most amusing Firefly epps. I'm glad you didn't go for the all-out crossover though, not being a fan of them myself and seeing as Firefly is meant to be basically alien-less in its setting.

You managed the character blends extemely well, too - Fry and Leela one moment have a bit of Mal-Inara influence, then a bit of Simon-Kaylee's relationship, although Amy keeps Kaylee's personality most of the way through.

Very enjoyable!
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I like the way you made kif actually stand up to someone for a change. I've always wanted to see that happen. And Bender as a hero... nice one.
Terranova210486 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awesome. Just awesome. A real masterpiece.
Erika.Vogel chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I love the take on this story, Futurama and Firefly are my two favourite shows and I truly love the way you pull them together, even throwing in Firefly quotes in Futurama's dialouge. Excellent take, I love it, look forward to reading more of your stuff.
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Just like the other one, I can see this in the series... you should send them to Matt G or something.. really x3 Fav! Love Leela and Fry's sweetness xD
93notes chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Eh, another good one? Your fics are like those extremely rare movies where the sequals are as good/better than the originals. Way to go!

Keep writing, please! You're on my alert!

Koneko