Reviews for The Blues are Still Blue
Talutah chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE !
Ariauna chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
love it
RandomlyRandomGirl chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Please Please Please Please Please Please please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update soon! I really really really really really want to read more! This is an awesome story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
lc kitty-cat chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
that so sad can't wait for next chapter
Azera-v chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
update this story soon please!
PinkSlytherin chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
love how she can only be save in HIS bed...lol.
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
It would just be easier if the authors said that they had writer's block, or they were sick, or something like that.
Lady of Dreams and Nightmares chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
COME BACK AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS, PLEASE!

There seems to be a lot of authors that are disappearing and leaving stories unfinished. That is just not fair to the readers

Awesome story so far though :) .
Regin chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
i like it! update soon!
kashiangel07 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
oh wow, you HAVE to update soon. PLEASE! your story is interesting and i have to know what happens next.
Li chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Wonderful! Though I can't help but wonder why she detests violence so. Did something happen in the past? Did she use to be violent herself? More impertantly, WHAT THE HECK'LL HAPPEN NEXT? Please update soon! Ja ne!
Aeropostale Ace chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
its GOOD

i luv it!
haruka-blake chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Awesome story so far and I hope that you add on to it soon. I like a lot of your stories and know how hard writer's block can be.
skool-girl-vampire chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
awesome chap! poor kagome! update soonz!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »