Reviews for Lily's Smile
dreaming-beyond92 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012 heart is going out to Remus, this is beautiful. His suffering silently, and his pain. I hope you drag out his agony as much as you can, because when he gets Lily in the end (HE BETTER GET HER) it is going to be that much more amazing.

BUT please please please update?
Kim chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Yes, I reviewed again. Whats gonna happen/ WIll he stop the wedding? Or will it be canon? Oh. both REmmie and Siri? Yay!
Kim chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Ya know, I'm probably gonna end up reviewing every chapter with offers like these. This was really good. Poor Remus, though. I am a puppy shipper, though. But I still read really good Remus/Lily fics. Hin, Hint I'm reading this.
Kim chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Free sexy Remus? Oh hell yeah. I love this so far. Now gimme REmy.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
I personally think ya need to stop wallowing in this never-gonna-happen crap... MY fic is much better, when Snape is brought back to life by a team of brave garden knomes in the land of Squall (did I mention he and Lucius have an intimate relationship?)

Tehe... just jokes... thought Id er... 'liven up' ur reviews page instead of the old - "OMG I fucking OMG love love yar so omg like review :D:D:D:D:D:D"

therisingharvestmoon chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Kiss him on the mouth you cat! THE MOUTH! Um, yes I need Marauders book, er now!

I shall update mine and stop making you make scenarios. GOD DAMN I WISH ANGST WOULD JUST E-VA-P-O-U-R-A-TE!

Hm, the word that ryhmes, is U-P-D-A-T-E!

mondayblues chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
C'mon! How is it that your stories just keep getting better and better? But let's face it updating hasn't. :D hueuahueuaea. Just take ur time.

I loved Sirius' speech and I did cry reading it (partly because it's sweet & the other part 'cause he did'nt strip.). And I felt so sorry for Remus, but I'm glad you didn't get him drunk or else he might've ruined the whole party.

therisingharvestmoon chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Like, what the hell man? How come I didnt see this before huh? Its like... you know... really GOD! You that you word. Yeah, use it!

*u for uranium bomb*
LolliBea chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
oh, do tell what happens next! does he tell her he loves her? do they ride off into the sunset? does she hate him, or does she get married to james? e.
LolliBea chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
this is such a lovely beginny. perfectly paced, and I feel for Remus, the poor kid.
mondayblues chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Enjoy? Absolutely, mate. :D This is just getting better and better. How the hell do you do that? :O

Ohh...btw I absolutely loved Sirius so nervous he actualy admitted he was an arrogant prick, but still, he's a dashing arrogant prick.

And I'm feeling so sorry for poor old remmy...i just feel like giving him a bear hug (and who knows what more...).

Can't wait for the next chappie. } And especially to Sirius' speech.

Cheers ! and if u review really quickly i just might send ya sirius & remmy withOUT his robes. :**

P.s.:Not to worry, moms always seem to be obsessive. But actually one of my best guy friends is the most obsessive person i know...well, but he's still not half as bad as remus. That'd be impossible.
Kaze Kiba chapter 2 . 12/29/2006

Yep, still looks promising! Now that you have my approval, hurry and write a new chapter! Gogogo!

(I starting to feel kinda bad for Remus...I can't decide whether it's a good thing because you can get that emotion across in your writing...or a bad thing,, Remus doesn't deserve that! I vote that Lily should run away and elope with Remus. -nod- )
mondayblues chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Why thks for the bargain. Oh I love Remus *pats his head and grins* He's absolutely obsessive, honestly, my mum's not that obsessive. But still...he's so cute.

Anywhoodles, u did a great job and i'm looking forward to read what the wedding will be like. More embarassing moments? Will Remus tell Lily that he luves her? many questions...

XOXO. (can't think of anything to give bout cookies? dumby? draco? it's ur choice.)
GorgeousGreyMatter chapter 1 . 12/18/2006

I like.

Now hand over the shmexy remus please ;_;
Kaze Kiba chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I can't wait to see how this'll turn out...looks very promising.

-cough- Now where's my free sexy Remus? XD