Reviews for Secret Weapon
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/30
A cunning ministry is a terrifying ministry. Great story, I liked Hermione a lot.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/11
That was crazy. So true the harry potter story could have been so much worse and darker than it was. It would have been brilliant.
Jon Doe chapter 1 . 1/12
you are amazing. it really sucks that the muses have not inspired you enough to get you to write a story long fanfic
Nocez chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Goosebumps. Seriously, that was fantastic. Much appreciated.
guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
brilliantly creepy and dark. good job
themergitonian chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
this is depressing and morbid, but well written and with good premise
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This is such an amazing awesome story if you carry on
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
If Fudge was smarter, that's exactly what he'd've done. It makes me happier knowing that even though Fudge was corrupt and immoral, he was too stupid and cowardly to do something like this. Only a terrible, wretched person would do something like this. Peter Pettigrew, were he Minister, might do it If suggested by someone else. Albus Dumbledore would've thought of it and dismissed it at once. A Lucius Malfoy disfavored by Voldemort, vengeful and afraid... Would have done it with a smirk on his face and a skip in his step.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Reminds me of what the government tried to do to River Tam. Only they succeeded.
What they forgot is that human weapons tend to get out of control.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
WowSounds like something I read before...
excelsia chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
wonderful story :) i was wondering if harry would have some specific reason to kill that lone last person. and how come he wasn't unleashed on voldie?

how come only death eaters were attacking hogwarts? i agree with canon's viewpoint that when the work being done is important, voldie should be with the death eaters .. here it was probably their final and (would've been fully successful) attempt to breach hogwarts and capture kill everyone there. in which case voldie should've been there.
Wolka chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
It reminded me on many levels of Itachi Uchiha. I don't know what that says but it was both scary and one of the best things i've read here.
ECGordon chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I'd love some sort of a sequel for this story. Perhaps the scene of the battle between Voldemort and Harry, or... I don't know, I'm a heart-of-butter type... something around the possibility for this disquieting Harry to change.

I'd say lovely, but as many others of your stories it was delightfully creepy.

And I've a sort of crush for the stories with an Armored-Harry, even more if the armor is made by dragon's skin.
Nyumun chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
.O.
history chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
This fic is really chilling. I can help but pity Harry. He doesn't know love and will a weapon all his lie. I wonder what Hermione will do because i remember she doesn't like the injustice. Will she try to change the wizarding world ?