Reviews for A River with Currents
Me gusta hy
Zelouche chapter 15 . 2/12
I cried :,( Very nice sequel ! Just amazing
Slick-Rob chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
So... Fry was at the last supper... I don't know how to feel about that one.
Slick-Rob chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
"If you need me, I'll be in the angry dome!" is probably the best quote I've heard all day.
Slick-Rob chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
That epitaph made me cry. Geniously written, but utterly heartwrenching.
Neofanatic chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
-is breathless- Wow... that's all I can say. Wow. All stories in this series will be heading to my favorites list. You have excellent talent, and I shall be heading off to read that 27 chapter story of yours. Take care.

-Neofanatic/Chrys
maryrayne chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Awwwwwwww! I love ur mashed up mind. Fantastic story.
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
Great story! And Tokienn was an actual soldier, tho he barely saw any combat in WW1
The Sophisticated Shut In chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
I really enjoyed this.

Bender, Zoidberg and the Professor were all marvellously in character, and Fry's time-travelling worked well. His meeting with the computer-God was a particular high point, although I must admit I also really enjoyed his scenes with JRR Tolkien, and his conversation with his present-day self - telling him to ask the question, and that he doesn't appreciate what he has because he thinks there's always going to be a tomorrow. Leela's interactions with both versions of Fry were nicely done too. Zapp was out of character, I thought - he's more of a lying weasel than a crazed murderer - but it facilitated the plot, so on this occasion I can forgive it.

All in all, a really enjoyable, touching story - with special mention going to the sentient cake! )
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
J.R.R tolkien? the wruter of the hobbit?
ChestnutBrumby chapter 15 . 3/7/2008
Yes, of course she will. *melts* He got her back.

Phew. I'm glad that story wasn't too long. Once I started I had to read it all the way through without stopping, or terrible things would happen in the universe.

That... was easily the most well-written, moving, fanfiction I've ever read, and I equally 'ship several other verses aside from Futrama and spend hopurs reading fanfics of them.

Your knowledge of Fry and Leela goes beyond of knowledge of a mere character, you have knowledge of them as people; you could BE them. Through this - and all your Futurama fics - your style of writing is perfect, a blend of comprehndable technical peices, stunning plotlines and that unfailing love between Fry and Leela. In the years I've been reading fics here only one author has ever made it to my alert list, to which I now add you. I'll pounce as eagerly on any future Futurama fics of yours as I would the show itself.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
Sure, if you have to kill someone, kill Kiff. Leave Leela alone. -protective cling to her and Fry. Both Frys- Time-travel is so complex.

'brown coat' - A nice little in-joke for us Firefly Fans, am I right?
ChestnutBrumby chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
-Awe-

Just... Awe.

I don't think you're a Futurama writer anymore. I think you're that consilation god.

Fry... poor Fry, seeming to run into dead end after dead end, let his fortunes change...

For in the end, it was all for love, the one force never to be defined and the one force nothing in the universe could overcome.

I need to finish this fic and it's a quarter to one... at the same time I don't want to read the end because if he doesn't get Leela, I'm not going to sleep for a week. And I'm going to drain my city of every box of tissues.
ChestnutBrumby chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
Ok, having Fry meet Tolkien and inspire LoTR?

I bow to you, Omega. You have a true writing genius, and I'm being serious. I hope you're working on something you'll publish.

...Or are you a Futurama writer already? Again, seriously... some of this time-travel stuff and a few points in the story are so similiar to Bender's Big Score my head keeps telling me 'Either the Futurama writers have based BBS around this fic, or this IS a Futurama writer!' You can tell me, I'd keep the secret :D
ChestnutBrumby chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
*wail*

It's past midnight here but I must read more. No! Leela, you can't kill Leela! Fry... he'll be all alone. *weeps, flees*