Reviews for Because Of One Room
Ink Blotted Paper chapter 7 . 3/31/2007
OMG! such a nice and cute story :) love it very much!
Shenhui chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
*giggles* Yay! great chapter.. especially the kids...so much fun to read! Riku and Satoshi? DN Angel I presume..lolz.. we! I'm so happy!.. I'm so glad I've read your fic before I went to sleep!..

Looking forward to your other stories..ja..

Congratulations on this story..
yan-chan chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
LOL

i loved it! by far, one of the best epilogues i've read so far. i can't believe you're only 13! man, you have so got the potential. when i was 13, the crap i wrote isn't worth reading for, believe you me. congrats, this was one great story and the ending was superb! brava! _
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 2/23/2007
So is this story complete already or not?
SnowCharms chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
Oh! So kawai! Hanyan...btw...wat happened 2 Kaoru? I nvr got 2 watch d ending of d show...update!
yanagi-chyan chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
LOL

i thought the chapter was pretty funny actually. especially, in the beginning. good thing fuuko's not the jealous type or she could go on a rampage after mi-chan received all those cards, right?

woohoo! what kagerou said was so, utterly, absolutely T.R.U.E! loved that! where did you get that by the way? it explains a lot of things... heh heh.. ;)

update!
Shenhui chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
Actually... it was funny...*grins* I can't stop my chortles and giggles..*still grinning* I want to read the next chapter! I wanna, I wanna!
Sirena87 chapter 6 . 2/13/2007
aw! i love it! you really have a good story here.. please update this NOW!
anon chapter 6 . 2/12/2007
hey there...so Tokiya agreed that he can't tell that Yanagi is mcuh more beautiful than Fuuko? He thinks Fuuko is beautiful? Right? Update!
yanagi-chyan chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
actually, i found this chapter to be more funny than sad. hehe, since i absolutely KNOW that mi-chan's going to live, that is. ;)

but, i think this is the best chapter! your lines were incredibly witty and unique. i practically laughed the whole way through reading it. update soon and keep up the good work!
anon chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
It's fine.. _ I just could not imagine Mi-chan stutter like that but anyhow he has a head injury afterall :) continue
larsha chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
pls update soon
khryzle kawaii chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
the tragedy!the tragedy again!NO...update faster!
khryzle kawaii chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
yea...who's him?i better go to the next chap to find out!
khryzle kawaii chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
haha dont worry...i barely noticed they're OOC in here coz the chapter was continuously playing in my imagination and i can picture them out from my mind very well...i love this chapter actually...
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »