Reviews for Ask Team Possible
holydemon00 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Date rape is fun and comical when the rape victim is a guy?

I'm just gonna imagine the comment section if Hana is the product of Hirotaka's rape of Kim.
Daki92 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Hahahahaah best ending ever lol! and yeah Ron fucked before KIm lol! my favorite bit about this amazing story lol!
Reader101w chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Great and funny story,

Good answers so quite some questions, although Kim and Ron may not like the last one too much.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Love Robin chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
LOL!

You know, in my own fics the Hana is Ron and Yori's daughter angle is going to play heavy parts. It will play a KEY turning point (to come) in WPS. Honestly, I came to it on my own...

In mine Yori helped Ron with his meditative focus through use of Tantra...but I like the story your Ron tells to! Would you mind?
Magus1108 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Poor, poor Ron. Kim's gonna kill him for that and he doesn't even remember a thing. This was great. I hope you continue it.
The defenastrator chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I hate to blow a hole in the Hana thing but dew to the progression of the series Yori and Ron being Hana's parents would make her roughly 2 and a half putting her with the ability to talk and walk at that point
Nftnat chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Well, it seems that Yori's not the only one who got some 'splainin' to do. Sensei knew about this, and he didn't tell them? I know, this is his way of telling them, and is that bit getting old. And Kim, show some mercy; he didn't know any more than you about what Yori had done. True, you would've put things together if you'd seen what he saw, but he's not you and he didn't. And I know you got that bit with the slapping and the confession from some other show, but right now I can't remember which one, and it's not from lack of trying. And Ron, she has worn high heels before, like with the LBD. Come to think of it, that was about when she started to go all jell. Hmm...

Wait, if Ron and Yori made Hana during Exchange, she would've have to have already had Hana before Sensei was kidnapped. That's cutting it kind of close, isn't it?

Anyway, consider that the first of my questions. Here's more:

In Graduation we see that Felix and Zita have hooked up. Any details on how that happened?

The Valentine's Day episode gave hope to us WaMo shippers (oh, come on! I can't be the only one!). I'm not saying there could be anything between them in the foreseeable future, but several years down the road, maybe? Wade did look ripped in the future in Sitch In Time, but they wouldn't remember that. Hey, anything's possible for Team Possible, and Wade is definitely on the team. Monique? Well, she did Ron proud at sidekicking in Milan against Camille Leon and the Fashionistas.

Any comment from anyone involved on the rash of stories hooking up Monique with Felix? I imagine Zita has something to say about that.

Next to KimRon the biggest shipping fanbase seems to be KiGo. Recently RonGo has been making a move. Even more recently, a new wrinkle has been added to the mix: KiRonGo. Does either Kim or Ron have anything to say about Shego in that way? Remember, the only witnesses to Ron finally going Full Monkey on Graduation were Kim, Rufus, and Shego; even Wade doesn't know.

Speaking of Rufus, has he had any more dates with Debutante? How's that romance going?

Why wasn't Joss with her father and the rest of the family at Graduation? For that matter, why weren't Cousin Larry and Aunt June there?

So Kim knew that Tara liked Ron, like, back in the first season? And she didn't tell him? And Kim really didn't know that Ron didn't know? She never let it slip that Tara liked Ron? It didn't occur to her to try to get her best friend together with someone who liked him?

Did anyone consider any significance at Tara and Josh briefly dating - the girl who had crushed on Ron and the guy on whom Kim had crushed? Then she hooked up with Jason Morgan, who didn't look like a star basketball forward but who did look a little like Ron in certain places: hair color, ears. Then she disappeared for part of senior year and didn't say anything when she did get back. And Monique seemed to be friends with her at Graduation; remember the yearbooks?

Not to get Ron into even more trouble - assuming he's still alive after Kim's wrath - but for someone who was so clueless about girls, he seemed to have his share of success. He could have had his pick from half of the cheer squad after Wannaweep. He had a little bit of popularity toward the end of Spring Break at Nana's. Then there were the fangirls of the 'crusading crime-fighter' at the X-Games. So what was with his reputation about not being good with the ladies?

And did Kim ever apologize to Ron for locking him in that closet at Spirit Week? How long was he in there, anyway? Long enough that he couldn't try to get any last-minute date, at least. Would he really have considered taking two dates, as he let slip to Heinrich?

Faved and alerted, times two.
sim26 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Lol very funny, many people thougt that Hana is Ron and Yoris daughter. If Kim Possible was an more adault show I could see this actually happen.
CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Poor Ron! Man the boy's really paying the price for Yori's sneakiness, ain't he?

Kim had better be careful with those heels if they make up, she does want Ron to be the father of THEIR children...

Ow that's gonna hurt!

CB73
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
I think Kim took that news very well. All things considered.

I don't suppose Sensei taught Ron any useful mystic mind-erase techniques he could use on Kim right about now?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Very good one. And Yori and Ron... I know it was necessary to conceive someone like Hana, but using Ron like a breeding dog, well, not very nice.

A question; this time, it's for Shego. Her powers are thermal or concussive? Sometimes she uses them to melt and others to blast. If they work both ways, how she decides the way to use them? Concussion to fight humans and heat for innanimate objects?

Another one; this is for Kim and Shego. Kim masters over 16 kung fu styles; how did she learn all those styles before finishing High School? Also, for Shego, how many fighting styles she knows and who trained her?

Keep the good writing.
Kipcha chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
I really liked this, and I did manage to pick out some characters I like that you used to ask questions, like Bart Simpson from, well, the Simpsons, Mary-Jane from Spiderman and Jake Long from Jake Long-American Dragon (My second favourite show next to KP!) I especially enjoyed Dr. James Timothy Possibles question. Talk about Awk-weird. :D

I really enjoyed this and it was really good, but I have to admit, I hate Ron/Yori pairings. Hang in there Kim!
Thecuriousarrow chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
i just found this today and i luv it...plzz update more...and if u could plz add a little more kim being jealosy in it...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Very good job here! Thanks for answering two of my questions.

Here's another one for Ron; why he has low grades if obviously isn't as dumb as everyone claims? When he got Drakken's evilness, he only got that, not the villain's inventing skills, and yet was smart enough to create some cool gadgets.

Here's one for Kim; how you and your parents can tell your brothers apart? Jim and Tim not just look identical but think and act the same way.

Keep the good writing.
mangafangirl chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
I'm busting a gut! I love it!