Reviews for Take a Sad Song
happy-sheep-no3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I love it, wonderfully written! If only there were more well written fics about Hermione/Cho, or even just Cho.

Well done )
Tom chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Great! Please please please write the next chapter! Really well written, deap and meaningful keep it up!
Armeniel chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
thiz iz sooooo cute... kool!
SilkStocking chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Okay, I'm officially a Paperdoll fan. This is the third fic of yours that I have read, and I have loved them all. A second chapter would be divine.
LunarChild chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
This is a really nice fic. *tear* Not much fics have this view on Cho Chang. This also inspired me to write a fic. It's called it was all a facade. Well, good luck! Keep on writing!
paperdollfan chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
HEY! Cho loves Cedric! Yes yes yes! She LOVES him! He LOVES her! No otther way! OTHER THAn that it was ok, but not as good as your other dics (fics)
Xak chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
I liked this story quite a bit. Gave dimentions to a bit character and is quite well written.
Nathan chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
That's so sad
Emily15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
LUV IT! Even though I hate slash stories! No offence to all gays and lesbos!
Keith Fraser chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Very sad, and very true-sounding. Good work!
clamchowder chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Very sad and sweet. It's nice to read a fic where Cho isn't evil. I wonder how Cho's electrical CD player worked at Hogwarts though. Maybe Hermione bewitched it for her...
minx chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Aw, so sad for Cho! Interesting take on her, thought, giving her a real background. And happy, of course, that she and Hermione have each other. Off to read the companion piece.
2100 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
I like it but I'd like it more if there was a sequel ::hint hint::
Paperdoll chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Have u read hp? Trust me, cho is a girl
qazzy chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
um is cho a girl or a boy ?