Reviews for Remember When It Rained
Cynogriffon chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
This is a really good Fic! I like how you portrayed Thranduil.
Glorelwen chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Fantastic story! Please write the sequel!
God Bless!
gginsc chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
In the first chapter you said the woman was the daughter of a carpenter. Then in chapter 7 you said her father was a famous physician. I like your story.
forestwife chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
This was a wonderful story! Is there still going to be a sequel? Please say that there is!
Freddie23 chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
little legolas is so cute. so so cute.

loving this story. really well done. and thranduil as prince instead of king, very good.

i didn't time this, not sure it took 60 secs. don't hunt me. please. i have nothing you'd want.

by the way, i love your pleas for reviews at the end of each chapter. i find them very shameless and amusing. love it.
Freddie23 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
anything? say anything? suddenly lost for words. not good for an author.

aw, it's late and i'm doing these for my own amusement now.

genuinely good story though.
Freddie23 chapter 4 . 3/18/2009
another great chap. now, give me my cyber-cookie!

only kidding. poor thranduil and legolas.
Freddie23 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
aw, poor little legolas. that 'daddy' thing. really good. oropher is cruel!

there's your review. enjoy
cathat77 chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
I love this story! and yes, TAKS is the bane of all teenagers' existence! I just did my exit-level ones; they're so stupid.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
hello! i know, it's been like, 5 months since this was finished, but i found it a couple of months ago, and for some reason stopped reading it, and then of course had to find it again. it was quite good, i thought it was a little fast...but it was good...do write the sequal.
Tari Surion chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
I love it! 10x.

It was wonderful. Very creative. Your a extraordinary writer. :-)

More, more, more.. I can't wait for the sequel.
lucycantdance chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
Wow. Can't wait for the sequel! *excited*
stupid101 chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
kool poor legolas

*jums on guy*

me:DEATH TO THOW!

guy:GET OF ME U GIT!

me:OI*SMACKS GUY SOO HE FLYS BACK AND HITS WALL HARD ENOUGH TO BREAK HIS BALK...HEARS A CRACK*MY WORD!
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
The sentences were a bit short-I feel you could've connected some of them for a smoother read, but the chapter itself-and the previous one-very good. I enjoyed them, and the fact you finished the story says a lot. Good for you for completing it. :)

Looking forward to the sequel!

Cal
Jenn chapter 11 . 11/20/2007
WOW this story was AMAZING! I just read it all now... I really really really love Legolas in this. I love how he has that air around him that he knows more about then everyone else. He was perfect in the fire.. just grabbing the pail while munching on his peach. HAHA. I loved it. I can't wait for the sequel!