Reviews for Crimson Moonlight
avidswimmer09 chapter 12 . 6/6/2007
any chance that a third will appear?
savanah13 chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
this was SO GOD! you NED to UPDATE FASTER! I LOVE YOUR STORY! update Update UPDATE! ~savanah~
forevermagik chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
Okay, wow. Interesting. Umm...yeah. I am at a loss for anything to say. What really happened? Email me or something! I want to know!
savanah13 chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
great story please continue! i cant wait to read more!

carrots (inside joke)

SAVANAH : )
ILuvFangs13 chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
hm...interesting, Edward a murder? Naw... Update quickly!
foreveravampirelover chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
oh my my my! i love it! update sooner!

',-beka-,'
La Belle Brunette chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
**gasp** a new twist thickens the plot. im pretty excited. and Edward is the cause? well...obviously. cuse its always his fault. always,(thats on of the reasons why we all love him isnt it?)when its something good,or bad. but he fixes it most of the time so its all good. i hope:)
Asquared91 chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
Ah! Are you kidding me? Why did you have to leave that nasty cliffhanger. By gosh, we need to get rid of that liking you have taken to leaving all of your readers hanging!

Wow. Xavier was married? Seriously? I really want to know the back story on that one!

Update again soon...please!

Alison
forevermagik chapter 11 . 3/10/2007
Gah! You just go from one cliffhanger to another! Please update again soon! Like today...or tomorrow...or on Monday before 4:00 am... I am dying to know what happens next!
ANCHISE chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
NO YOU STOPPED AT A CLIFF HANGER. WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER GOING TO BE UP?
Asquared91 chapter 10 . 2/3/2007
Wow. Did you really have to make Xavier more powerful than he already is? That is an incredible power to have.

That was really good but please do update again soon. I would like more to read.

Alison
La Belle Brunette chapter 10 . 1/30/2007
wow. cool power. but bella and edward dont die. RIGHT? aah. that wouldn't be good if they did. nope. not good at all.
foreveravampirelover chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
update before i die!
forevermagik chapter 10 . 1/28/2007
Oh dear. XAVIER CAN DO WHAT? Gah, update please! I am dying to know what happens next! Tell me Edward isn't dead...
ILuvFangs13 chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
Hurry...type right NOW! RIGHT THIS INSTANT! Please I'm begging you I want to know if Bella get Xavier...LOL. That would be great! I Love my vampires. Yuck Xavier! Keep writing.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »