Reviews for Renewal
stagnated articulation chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Haha, I found that sweet in a very Franziska way. No nonsense, no explanations, just her asserting herself where she deems she is needed. It was very in character.

I liked the narration of the fic, especially because you can somewhat tell that Adrian is a bit inebriated by the way parts of it seem to blur, in a sense. It was well written.
Smoky chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
It's beautiful...no other way to describe it.
Rain54 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I'm new to this pairing but really enjoyed the fics written about Fran/Adrian. The dance scene was really well executed and the last line was the best of all :) Good job in keeping people in their respective character.
Interstate 405 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Sweetest Franziska/Adrian fic I've read since..well, ever. :B

Thanks a lot for making me laugh, this is totes going to my favorites list!
TheLurkingReviewer chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Wow, nice job. I have always enjoyed the FranziskaXAdrian ship, and in my opinion you captured the dynamic between the two characters perfectly. The plot was believable, and keep me interested until the end. The characters were IC and things were discriptive enough for me to be able to picture the scene. I must admit that I thought that the story was a little short, and there could have been one or two things done to make the story longer, but other than that, I loved it.
Kyrie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aww. I'm normally not much of a fan of shojo-ai or femslash or any of that (maybe just because I am a girl, I'm a little afraid of that stuff. homophobia, maybe) but this was done very nicely! I really love this pairing. I think they are so cute together.
itsAlana chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was made of adorable and win and lovely. :3 I love this pairing so much, and you pretty much wrote it perfectly.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
. aw how cute
Zarla chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aww, that was so sweet. And I just loved the mental images, they all seemed so real and clear to me, especially how Franziska is like DO IT RIGHT *glare* and hee. Very nice. :D
Astrum Aura chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Woo! Hee, I thought that was rather romantic, too. W

I really like the way you present imagery in this. Just enough information to tantalize my mind. O Great work!
ComatosRoses chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
You totally captured both Franziska's and Adrian's personalities pefectly, it was easy to read and the characteriziation flowed flawlessly (gah, two 'f' words in succession, I've probably been playing too much Justice for All...)

Definitaly adding this to favourites!
Miss Prince chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I really like Franziska/Adrian, and you really nailed the dynamic here. I love all the little things Adrian notices, like the feel of the gloves and the glint of Franziska's eyes.

I'm really glad I found this, and I can't wait to read more from you.