Reviews for How To Achieve Balance
AMCGL7 chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Great story! Found it after you updated "Maintaining Balance" . You captured all the characters wonderfully. Your take on BAM in Paris was fun and romantic. Loved the comedy of Kendall, Greenlee, and the others. Also enjoyed the history of the city and surrounding areas you threw in. Awesome writing.
Shananigan chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
Wow... I can't even begin to put words together for how incredible this story was. You combined the humor and romance perfectly. Everything was so beautiful and I laughed out loud a lot! I also really enjoyed the history lessons of Paris. You fit them in wonderfully with such extraordinary descriptions. And your character portrayals were brilliant. Fantastic show! I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
Tiffany Sinclair chapter 9 . 8/28/2007
Will there be a sequel cause I am anxious to read it. I loved this one so I hope there will be a sequel and just as funny and great as this one was. Terrific writing.
atearofrain chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hi, this story was great. I read it from the beginning til the end and was so caught by it that I couldn't stop reading...can't wait til you have the sequel to it ]...Keep up the good work.

-Dewey
AlexRiley chapter 17 . 7/1/2007
Wow. It's 'over'. That was hillarious, awesome, well-written, can't wait to read the sequel. Love it, gotta read this again for love's sake. )
Tiffany Sinclair chapter 17 . 6/20/2007
Great chapter! Loved the ending. Look forward to reading the sequel! Keep up the great writing!
rebalabroo chapter 17 . 6/20/2007
awesome thanks for sharing it
countrygurl261980 chapter 17 . 6/20/2007
that was a great ending had me in tears just about the whole way through it! cant wait for more! GREAT JOB
Tiffany Sinclair chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Great chapter. Loved every minute of it. Update soon!
Tiffany Sinclair chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great writing!
AlexRiley chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
Update soon please and thanks. Oh man that had me laughing half the time. Why, WHY MUST I BE TORTURED TO HOLD IN LAUGHTER AT 10:00 at night? Anyways, love to see more (_)V
Tillow chapter 14 . 4/25/2007
great chapter i cant wait to see what happens next i love maggie and kendells interactions between eachother please update soon
sngdiva82 chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
I love this story! Please post again soon!
Tiffany Sinclair chapter 14 . 4/13/2007
Great chapter. Loved every minute of it. Keep up the writing. Each chapter keeps getting better and better
Tiffany Sinclair chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon! Keep up great writing