Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Axel being shy was OOC but it was cute, too. And, hey, sometimes the world of anime and games calls for a little OOC. XP Very nice!~
CasperTheDiva chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was so sweet!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Yes, all of this was done in the name of fluffy goodness, and I am very glad it was born. Great, now my cheeks hurt from fluff indused grinning.
Naiyad chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
What is it about Roxas getting all nervous and shy that's so adorable?
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
*Laughs* I love christmas oneshots, no matter the time of year. Yeah, the personality test brands me as seme every time, but there's still a bit of me that loves the christmas soppiness.
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
very cute
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I laughed so hard after the Marluxia part I had to leave the room...

I wanna draw that out as manga!
Lecheecopae chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I liked the cookie baking. I like baking, do you have the recipe for the cookies that Roxas made Namine? They sound yummy.
October 13th chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
o m not a fan of yoai but im statin 2 get in 2 it and that was SO CUTE...SQUE!

Sora:gosh Kelia calm down

Kelia:i cant it was so cute

Sora:well i dont get it

Kelia:well ur a boy

Sora:whats that suppost 2 meen?

Kelia:well boys cant tell the difrence between a kiss*pulls out same pic Siria had with a butt-naked Sora sitin on a pink "blanky" as he cald it with 1 finger up his nose and chewing on his hair* and hair

Sora:Siria Diddnent?

Kelia:oh yes she did and mor

Sora:what?(thow he waz scard 2 ask)

Kelia:well she made copys of the pic and sent them 2 ALL and i meen ALL of ur friends on All the worlds yoov been on...EVER...oh and she gav 1 2 Riku 2

HeatherTheHuntress chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
This was so cute! You inspired SP? me to write my own, I'll give you heads-up. And I doubt that I would have change any thing other then give you a scence on what happen to Marly.

Hunt on!
Sykic chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hehe...That was so cute! 30 kisses for 30 cookies! hehe...Flower power!
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
XD Very cute! I really like the scene where Demyx is talking to Marluxia about giving him a mistletoe and all, and in the end he just gets really pissed off at him ] Marluxia is a bit OOC, but that's fine cause it just makes it funnier. A very cute ending to it too, (RoxasXNamine is so cute!) and even though I don't like AxelDemyx much, you wrote it very well! Great job!