Reviews for Matchmaker
They chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Okay, I did NOT see that coming. I guess I should've after Cupid talked about his mother being Aphrodite, but I'm only about one-quarter of the way awake at the moment, so I'll just use that as my scapegoat. Great little one-shot!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Three for three! :D And I adored all the Greek mythology thrown in there. Definitely a different twist to the usual story lines; very creative. I hope you continue to write! :)
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It's such a rarity to find a well written Goong fic without childish antics and/ or weird clashes. Thank you for this wonderful story with an entertaining and original POV
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I LOVE YOUR WRITING.

:D
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was amazing. You incorporated well two things I love: Greek myths and Goong.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
wonderful story. cupid and his frustrations are always fun to read especially if its about such troublesome couples.
nemo chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Wow. ... I'm still chuckling. :P Great mix of comedy and romance. Gosh, I feel for that matchmaker, what a job...but he gets it in the end. _

The fresh perspective, unsuspected laughs and bits of fluffiness are mixed in a way to make a very satisfying oneshot. The plot helped, as well. :P Awesome writing, keep at it! XD
f U n N i E b O n E s 2K chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I love your stories! They carry within them a delicately made humor that is just adequate, and not cheesy at all. Succinct, delivers the right dose.
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Thanks for this fic, it was brilliant! I really wish there were more Goong/Princess Hours fics out there, but I'm glad you wrote this one- it's funny and sweet and everything that the manga is, too. _
Mizuki1988 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
It was ingenious XD I'm still giggling xD
midnitearz chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
love it. can't wait to read more! -
azerjaban chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
lol, I love this. I'm not done the series yet but I had to fine a fanfictio, and your seem to be the closest to canon.
Allyarra chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I loved it, I recently found Goong and have been bemoaning the fact that there is no ff section and then I found this, all better now!
Aa-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
That was great. There ought to be more Princess Hours fiction out there. But that was really awesome. Kudos.