Reviews for Beautiful Words
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/23
Very cute, and nicely written!
fernland chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I'm glad I read your stories in the order I did. I like this happy ending.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Beautiful words.
Beautiful girls.
Beautiful story. This goes into Favorites.

You know, it's funny, but Ginny pinged my gaydar from about Book Three on. I never quite bought her relationship with Harry (nor Hermione's with Ron, even more so ... she could do SO much better in SO many ways). Maybe that's why HG/GW makes so much sense to me.
lsass.exe chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice, cute, sweet, awesome! xD
EmzieisME chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was so so so great! Really loved it! You need to make a sequel of some sort, maybe even a prequel telling us loads of cute moments between this great ship! Just a suggestion! :) Now i'm going to check out your other fics! :L
Shelby454 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
This was wonderfully written!

Great story! I enjoyed it very much.

Bravo.
endlessthirst chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love love this one shot especially with the oscar wilde quote in it. I hope you continue this as a multi-chapter story, it has much potential and i love the last line. It was just sweet :)
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Beautiful story!
SkyyMistress chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Ha ha! Again I'm very impressed with your skill even in such a short story, have you ever considered writing a sequel to this story? How amazing would that be, well I implore you to keep writing because that was simply amazing.
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
haha harry guessed! XD

*instantly favorited*

i loved it! that was amazing ;]

i look forward to reading more of your work ]
densuponatime chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This fic was so beautiful. Really, really beautiful. It's got to go in my favorites for sure. Wonderful )
LilGreenImp chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
So, I went hunting for some of your other fic, and I have to say this was just what I needed after all that heart-ache and drama. Sweet, loving and a distinct lack of angst. So they have to wait a month or so before telling ron? that seems like nothing! I love your flash to Hermiones past - her first bit of magic would be to get a book lol.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
damn but Ginny is hot! lol Harry guessed! well cool lil story! )
Nomma chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ho. Ly. Crap. That was... Beautiful. I mean, dayum.
kleines Ich-bin-Ich chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Ha! This time I hit the correct button right away :D I'm so proud of myself...Again, another very beautiful story. A breath of fresh air while I'm enduring school :p