Reviews for Carefree
Katz4 chapter 1 . 4/13
Ya'know, I really love this one-shot. 3
89animegirl chapter 1 . 1/31
Great! I love it! No errors, great vocabulary, and a fantastic story all under 3,000 words!
Bravo my good writer. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Words cannot express how much I love this one-shot!
Flamehog chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
The way you written it... I can relate to Fleetway Sonic a lot. I wish I could let things go like Canon Sonic can.
Ira Wolph chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
that was amazing. I loved it! :) where did you get the idea?
Sapphireflame31 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Sonic generations?
Speedhog58 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Really well done! the two Sonics are really well seperated and have great interactions with eachother, a super sonic argument would have been great
Kogarashi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really liked this. I was confused at first, mostly because my brain had swapped Fleetway!Sonic and Sega!Sonic and it took until more than halfway through to realize which was actually which. Overall, the characterization was great, and I loved the comparison between the two without playing one up as better than the other.

"I'm compact." ::giggle::
Veedramon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was beautiful...
gameloverx chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oookay. Well, i never read THIS type of fanfiction before.
bookworm chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love character studies like this. Especially when they're comparative. Keep up the good work and maybe write another story like this. *hopeful look*
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
AWESOME! So, the Sonic from the games is like some zen master I guess. lol.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
buetifull really it is

im not a fan of archi comics or the satam sonic or whatever other things you guys in the states did with Sonic i know only the games maybe cause those are the only things that came to italy

(yeah here in italy we got no archie and no satam) but anw really good 10/10
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow. That's cool, comparing Fleetway Sonic and Segaverse Sonic? Having them meet? Awesome. I wish I'd thought of that XD
The Rahkshi Writer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
And that, sir, is how to write a heartwarmer! Seriously, I absolutely loved this piece, and it was good the way you played 'Sega' Sonic, and really true to character. I don't know that much about Fleetway's Sonic to be honest, but I know enough to get the point. I'm surprised you didn't mention what happens when he uses the Chaos Emeralds though. But hey, I guess this story didn't really need that, did it? Again, excellent work here!