Reviews for Carefree
bookworm chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love character studies like this. Especially when they're comparative. Keep up the good work and maybe write another story like this. *hopeful look*
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
AWESOME! So, the Sonic from the games is like some zen master I guess. lol.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
buetifull really it is

im not a fan of archi comics or the satam sonic or whatever other things you guys in the states did with Sonic i know only the games maybe cause those are the only things that came to italy

(yeah here in italy we got no archie and no satam) but anw really good 10/10
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow. That's cool, comparing Fleetway Sonic and Segaverse Sonic? Having them meet? Awesome. I wish I'd thought of that XD
The Rahkshi Writer chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
And that, sir, is how to write a heartwarmer! Seriously, I absolutely loved this piece, and it was good the way you played 'Sega' Sonic, and really true to character. I don't know that much about Fleetway's Sonic to be honest, but I know enough to get the point. I'm surprised you didn't mention what happens when he uses the Chaos Emeralds though. But hey, I guess this story didn't really need that, did it? Again, excellent work here!
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
This. Is. Sooooooooooo...Good...!...Yeah...they don't call me ZehHyperactiveAuthor for nuthin' ... Happy Writing! _
krourou2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
... Wow. This, I admit, is awesome!
Child at Heart Forever chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nothing makes a good story like conversing with yourself. Excellently written, even if it is from a long time ago. At first, I thought Sega Sonic was transported to Fleetway, but it's the other way around, which I believe works for the best.
Heichoucangetit chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I love this. A beautiful comparison of two kinds of Sonics. And yet you've shown them to be so alike with the only difference being in a choice they made. Great work - I love Sonic, no matter the kind, but laid-back Sonic is the Hog!
Starlightlovesya123 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was very well-written! An excellent analysis of both of the Sonics' character.

Great work!
bradhadair12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was really good. Seriously. The differences between the two Sonic's, but the subtle similarities too, were really well thought out and described. It was an enjoyable read, and I couldn't help but snigger at a few points. Well done!

Bradhadair12
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Nice look at Sega Sonic. I wouldn't mind it if more of this kind of crossover stories were around. Fleetway Sonic and Sega Sonic really are different, and they probably wouldn't be able to go for more than 3 minutes without an argument. And what are you willing to bet there's more confusion when Shadow finds out?
STaR Productions chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
S: That was fantastic! It didn't matter a jot that there was no explanation for this, the wonderful interaction made it almost completely unnecessary. I like how you highlighted all the little differences between them, but refrained from mentioning if one of them was 'better'. This fic gives a powerful message that no matter what, at heart, he's the same hedgehog.

I'll admit I don't know an awful lot about STC, but I know enough to know why STC Sonic is unwilling to remember Chaos... and not just the death of a friend, if I remember rightly.

By the end of the story I was grinning, completely unable to stop. Sega Sonic's infectious attitude certainly found a home in your writing! A very nice, simple tale, but packed with considerable thought.
Frozen Nitrogen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
And here I am again, internet-wandering through archives.

I have to echo Sonicfan's sentiment; I thought the even-handedness of the story was fantastic. Kept SegaSonic sounding like a carefree idiot until 'the reveal' about Station Square; nicely done.

You skipped a trick at the start though; if Sonic's been through an interdimensional wormhole, you missed a golden opportunity to annoy the reader with paragraphs of NEEDLESS TECHNOBABBLE! ;D
O'doyle36 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007