Reviews for Carefree
Sxueki chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I'm terrible at reviewing, but yeah...

Interesting concept I love the way you can contrast and compare the two Sonics... hehe. Very cool.
Sonicfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
WOW. Just wow. This is quite possibly one of the best insights into the minds of STC and SegaSonic versions of the character. It's a little brief, but then, it's not like every fanfic has to be an epic. This sort of "Character Spotlight" can be just as good or even better. And this one short fic has said more about the actual CHARACTER of Sonic than several epics I could mention. It's impressive how you switch from humour (Sonic's short tempered reaction to his Sega version) to the kind of moment that can still bring a tear to my eye, like the part when Sonic is about to mention Johnny and then stops. And most importantly, while I was a little worried from the summary, you never portray either of the Sonic's as overly positive or negative. Rather than saying STC Sonic is the best! Or Sega Sonic is the best! you simply show them as two characters who have both faced huge challenges and dealt with them differently. (Liked the "pixel brain" reference to Tails. Brings back memories). And the ending is fantastic.
azngirlchibi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Wow, that was really good. It actually has a pretty good moral in it. I really enjoyed it!
Taranea chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That was awesome! I think I know most versions of sonic but I could never really get myself to truly like the fleetway one. (the way he treats his friends is just MEAN, in my opinion)

but reading your fanfic i think that if you look at him that way hes really understandable. I always wondered what would happen if those two would meet and at because i sorta skipped the prologue I didnt know it was sega sonic hed meet up with. but you wrote carefree sonic so well I soon recognized him and I think its a real great version of their meeting. wheres my favorites list?
blacKatDP chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That was beautiful, Thal! Grr, though I wish youd finish your other stories first- I HATE SUSPENCE! That rant aside, I think its incredible how you capture their emotions like that. Its the reason why I love your stories! C ya,

Kat~
CarriePika chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You know how much I love this story.

I just can't get over how well you wrote it! And the bit with the comparing of heights still cracks me up. XD *snickerfits* "I'm compact." Heehee!

It's a wonderful look at and take on the whole alternate versions of Sonic thing. And having them meeting like this?

Also, I -love- how you write Fleetway Sonic. I reallyreally do. He's so... so... rawr! Rawr~

Great job! Looking forward to the next little drabble that might show up~ 3
Kinzoku chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
That was good. I had never thought about that concept. I liked the complex interaction and mental evaluation.
Awdures chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I love it. I've seen a couple of crossovers between universes but very few looking so thoughtfully at the characterisation differences.

The little details of the world and plot differences were nicely worked in, and the personality of the two Sonics was spot on.

A treat to read.