Reviews for The Journey
Kageriah chapter 32 . 9/23/2011
Princess Bride, right?
irish girl xx chapter 35 . 2/3/2011
man, that was frickin awesome well done dudette! im gona read the sequel now xx
irish girl xx chapter 21 . 2/2/2011
hey isnt that outta a coldplay song.. the scientist or somfing lol u picked out my favourite line/liness outta that song lol "nobody said it was easy, noone ever said it would be this hard" lol
SparklyLarry chapter 35 . 2/2/2011
Wow! I guess, to say that this story is great just isn't enough! My thanks to the author. It is extremely exciting to read. I'm impressed by the plot and the idea! )

It was great pleasure to read it!

Hope the sequel is also worth reading it and even better) Lol, I am quite sure it really is)
noname00 chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Nice fic so far
Mrs Pettyfer chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Like where this is going! This is so short compared to Don't Trust Me and Sanctuary! lol I wish there was a little more details but I still like it of course. I'm a fan of your work!
Soaring Keys chapter 35 . 2/7/2010
INSANE CHICK LOVES IT! hihi love the name haha love momo! ;P
artFULLYoutuvit chapter 35 . 5/18/2009
this was a really great story! the characters were really believable, especially Aang's post lightening-to-the-back moodiness. katara and zuko's relationship progressed really well too, although i did see the fake betrayal coming, the reactions were still great. all in all a really wonderful read

3 artfullyoutuvit
tfobmv18 chapter 35 . 1/16/2009
I like it. Now to go read the sequel. Keep up the good work.
tfobmv18 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Ignore my previous review. this chapter answered my question. I'm just going to sit in a corner and think about how I should have read the next chapter first before asking questions.
tfobmv18 chapter 11 . 1/14/2009
I thought that Azula already told Zuko her plan a couple of chapters ago. It was to befriend the Waterbender to find out where the Avatar is and then tell Azula. I'm just confused as to why Zuko's confused since in the story she even told him to meet her at ten in the throne room to start the plan. Did he just not think she was serious or something?
Niori chapter 35 . 12/6/2008
I really enjoyed this!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 35 . 11/4/2008
Love This
chewyish chapter 35 . 10/19/2008
that was just...EPIC, and amazing and wonderful and..sfljdsfd

-gushes- toph in this fic is absolutely adorable in here too :)

I'm surprised that this fic hasn't gotten more reviews because it was AMAZING. your a fantastic writer, keep up the good work :D
Phoenix Wingz chapter 35 . 5/10/2008
Bravo! Even though this is a bit too late I admit that I haven't read the story until now. Great job for an AU.