Reviews for ० K a z o k u ०
Kiyomizu Hiyorin chapter 2 . 7/12
arashi? why not minato?
im ur misconception chapter 12 . 2/12
oh me... oh my... this story sucked my soul and it.. it...is hanging at a evil, but wonderfully done, cliffhanger... I know it has like been 10 years since you last updated, and now I am in tears.

If you are still around... I would love to see more work done on it. And if your muse has waylaid it, then a pm to know just how this ends... other than Kagome x Itachi of course.
Ishara chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
I absolutely LOVE this story! It doesn't matter how many times I read it will always be a favorite of mine. It's an intriguing, amusing and awesome story. I would love to read more!
Ishara

P.s. I don't have a fanfiction account yet but if I did I would follow this story... maby I should finally make one... I have been reading on fanfic for years now ;p ...anyway I love your story and your writing! I can't wait to read more!
SorceressEternityIII chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
Aww, I was hoping for more! The story hasn't been updated in what, nine years now? That's too bad. You managed to merge the two different series into one flawlessly and you got the characteristics down perfectly. Hope you eventually come back to the story, or else I'll have to write my own version to read (for my own eyes, not to post online)! :-D
SorceressEternityIII chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
I have a feeling the girl with Orochimaru is going to be Kikyo. Maybe Orochimaru managed to get some of Kagome's blood somehow and cloned her? Or maybe Kikyo appeared out of nowhere like Kagome did. Some people believe the soul can be split into two when the person dies, and while one is reincarnated, the other lives on as a spirit haunting a place or object.
Senju Serena chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
haha, second time reading this and it's still good
kaerieee chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
dude like whats the conflict here i dont really feel like the story is compelling
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2017
Please update sooon ! I love this story !~
ANONYMOUS chapter 8 . 3/8/2017
What the fuck is this shit? I like the story but I will not have 2 brothers hate each other over a fucking girl. 2 friends fighting us bad enough. Besides Kagome is acting as a spoiled bratty bitch. Improve her personality.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 12 . 3/5/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 12 . 2/21/2017
I love it! I absolutely love it! Please! You have to update!
Knuckles chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
...Why...why would you leave me...why would you end this at...this point...just when Kouga arrived and ready to make a ruckus...why...I wanted to see their hilarious reactions...please continue updating this...please update...onegai
Floofanflur chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Haha, can someone point out to Arashi-papa that he sealed his grandchild in his son? I absolutely love this story!
laelruin chapter 12 . 8/1/2016
Can't wait for more! This is really well written and interesting to read.
Sincerely,
L
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
I know its been a long time...but please continue!

I love this story so much! Its one of a kind and im always sad when i check back and its not updated (which ive been doing for over 8 months now)