Reviews for ० K a z o k u ०
Arami Estigarribia chapter 12 . 4/28
️️️️
Silas Serenity chapter 12 . 3/2
Hoping beyond hope you'll finish this one day.
m1m1 chapter 12 . 2/9
More please?
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 12 . 1/20
Hahahaha Kouga is always a blast in my opinion! Oh my gosh Itachi is going to MURDER him... lol. I can’t wait to see what happens next! Especially with Kagome regaining her full powers. And I’m super excited Sesshoumaru is here! I love him :)
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 11 . 1/20
Bwuhahahaha! She told Sesshoumaru to SIT! Best thing ever :) Awesome story. I love how you weaved the Inuyasha universe in with the Naruto one! I can’t wait to continue reading!
awriiiight chapter 12 . 11/7/2020
Ahhh I just discovered this story and i love it so much, I'm glad it's still up, bummer you never posted the test but I still really love how much there IS
Oppaaaaa chapter 12 . 8/20/2020
uptdate please
Yonokia chapter 1 . 5/22/2020
When u deep that this was probably made before it was revealed that the 4th Hokage was called Minato
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 12 . 4/3/2020
OMG I love this so much! I can't believe that Kushina was Rin's reincarnation! I love this fanfiction so much! It's so amazing! I know it has been a long time but please continue this story Author Chan! It's really good and I can't wait for more!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 11 . 4/3/2020
OMG I love Sesshoumaru too Author Chan! Ok here is my theory, either Sesshoumaru has a grudge against all Uchiha for some reason, it has to do with Sasuke being Indra/Madara's reincarnation. or Sesshoumaru knows that Sasuke is interested in Kagome and either feels protective or jealous.. or both
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 11 . 4/3/2020
FUCK YES MY BABY SESSHOUMARU!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 9 . 4/3/2020
holy shit are all the biju demons from Kagome's past?
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 9 . 4/3/2020
Oh Jinenji!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
XD I love Jaken! Was the Marshmellow Sesshoumaru?
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 7 . 4/3/2020