Reviews for ० K a z o k u ०
C.A.Q chapter 12 . 1/25
I know that this is a long shot but here's hoping that you'll decide to update this again.
Iceprincess1995 chapter 12 . 8/15/2019
Please please update soon I can’t wait to see what comes next. So please pretty please update soon.
Arami Estigarribia chapter 7 . 8/2/2019
A neji / kagome / itachi would be amazing. (Sasuke is very childish)
Arami Estigarribia chapter 6 . 8/1/2019
Kagome should train with Tsunade (her taijutsu would be potent and related to healing). She could travel with Tsunade and come back as a grown-up teenager.
Sasuke train with Kakashi and Naruto travel and train with Jiraiya
Arami Estigarribia chapter 4 . 8/1/2019
I love this story, I hope you take it back.
PS: I hate Sakura and it's a real shame that Shisui died
Violet Tempest chapter 12 . 6/17/2019
I know you won’t be updating again based on how many years it’s been but I wanted to let you know that I adored this story. I just found it and almost stopped reading after the first chapter of not for your message to at least try the 2nd chapter. After that I couldn’t put it down and hated the fact I had to work before I was finished. I love your writing style and think you portrayed the characters really well.
Chibi12Devi chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
where is Kushina? and why his name not Minato?
Late Night Dreamer chapter 12 . 7/26/2018
Omg this story was left on such a good part! I really want to know how everyone is going to react to Koga and his affection towards Kagome! I really hope you update this story it's really amazing and I absolutely love it and all the twist and turns it has!
Kiyomizu Hiyorin chapter 2 . 7/12/2018
arashi? why not minato?
im ur misconception chapter 12 . 2/12/2018
oh me... oh my... this story sucked my soul and it.. it...is hanging at a evil, but wonderfully done, cliffhanger... I know it has like been 10 years since you last updated, and now I am in tears.

If you are still around... I would love to see more work done on it. And if your muse has waylaid it, then a pm to know just how this ends... other than Kagome x Itachi of course.
Ishara chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
I absolutely LOVE this story! It doesn't matter how many times I read it will always be a favorite of mine. It's an intriguing, amusing and awesome story. I would love to read more!
Ishara

P.s. I don't have a fanfiction account yet but if I did I would follow this story... maby I should finally make one... I have been reading on fanfic for years now ;p ...anyway I love your story and your writing! I can't wait to read more!
SorceressEternityIII chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
Aww, I was hoping for more! The story hasn't been updated in what, nine years now? That's too bad. You managed to merge the two different series into one flawlessly and you got the characteristics down perfectly. Hope you eventually come back to the story, or else I'll have to write my own version to read (for my own eyes, not to post online)! :-D
SorceressEternityIII chapter 8 . 11/18/2017
I have a feeling the girl with Orochimaru is going to be Kikyo. Maybe Orochimaru managed to get some of Kagome's blood somehow and cloned her? Or maybe Kikyo appeared out of nowhere like Kagome did. Some people believe the soul can be split into two when the person dies, and while one is reincarnated, the other lives on as a spirit haunting a place or object.
Senju Serena chapter 12 . 6/9/2017
haha, second time reading this and it's still good
kaerieee chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
dude like whats the conflict here i dont really feel like the story is compelling