Reviews for Everything happens for a reason
bomachco chapter 2 . 4/13/2019
im not sure if you wrote her like this on purpose (to be hated i mean) but i really enjoy hating on Hailey cause she annoys the fuck outta me tbh
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 15 . 1/11/2018
Aww this was adorable!
WeasleyLuvr chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
I know this was just for your story line so that they would have to kiss, but couldn't they just spit in cups and drink them at the same time? (Wow that sounds gross...)
WeasleyLuvr chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
I love you so much that I'm reading all your other stories. This was not as I predicted! Hailey lying to them to protect Lily?! I didn't even think she was that smart lol. Ok bye
WeasleyLuvr chapter 14 . 9/7/2015
Speaking of my username, WeasleyLuvr, where are the Weasley parents in all of this? Didn't they go to school with them too? And that ending was predictable. But I love hated it. Like good writing but I want James and Lily to be together in the end! Whcih I guess means they get together next chapter, huh. Yeah, I bet that'll happen. And ten seconds is soooo long for a kiss, why didn't they just do a peck or something? Love your story bye, WeasleyLuvr
WeasleyLuvr chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Hi I'm not sure if this was this chapter or not, but you called one of the Slytherins Bellatrix Lestrange, and she wasn't married yet, so in this story she would actually be called Bellatrix Black.
prongsiemate chapter 15 . 1/17/2015
I gosh I dont even know where to start. Your story was SO FREAKIN FUNNY. It was hilarious. I honestly loved it. I loved sirius' personality! And awe, poor James. But it had a satisfying ending that wrapped it up nicely. Keep it up!
HP Fan chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
Nice job
Entertaining with good twists in plot
Gaerdir chapter 15 . 5/26/2013
Sigh... a good story I suppose. Sometimes I wish Lily could be the one making the mistake instead of James, but yeah very well written. Cheers!
Isabelle chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Lovely..I love it ;D
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i have read this story many times and this is one of the best storys i ever read
apoorva chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
Giooood work!
Railz13 chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Whoa... Dude that was long. But I totally loved it! I think it might be a good idea to up the rating to M for language and suggestiveness. Its just a thought. Anyway I loved it lol!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
I LOVE IT! Its so amazing!
striderstuck chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
I know this was written YEARS ago, but I just have to say how amazingly good it was 3