Reviews for In Holy Matrimony
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was... really touching. Really really touching. I like your Tonks. *cries into pillow* Nice work.
turban chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
lol A/N. grammer & spelling whores. :)

anyhows, nice fic, loves it:)
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Shit, it isn't? (Untouching, a word) Well hell. -shrug- It is now. lol

Very touching, I liked how its like he moved on in a way, but he still thinks about Sirius and everything he meant despite being married now. I'm not fond of the Rem Tonks pairing either. Dont hate it, just not really a fan. Muses are quite irritating that way I'm afraid -_- Ah well, any who, I loved it and you wrote well.

Toodles

*tear*

that was so sad

but really good

poor remus

keep up the awesome fanfics
onlytomriddle chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
i thought it was really sweet. the angst kind of comes out later in the story, but it's beautiful when it does. i don't like Remus/Tonks, but since you don't either, it's fine here!
Zer0101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
great the only thing I didn't like was the whole Remus Tonks part. For some reason i can not stand Remus Tonks relationships.

*Moony's Fire*
George Stark II chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Hey that was really good. Short and to the point, and extremely well-written. Good job. I hate it when I find stories that would be good if written well but the author doesn't know how to write. You know how to write. Kudos.

GS II
Sheep chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wow. You know, I don't usually like Remus/Sirius, but your fic was just so good that I had to keep reading it. And I really like it. I love the descriptions, the metaphors, the relationships that you delve into. It's beautiful prose. And maybe I don't mind Remus/Sirius too much anymore. Good job! Keep writing!