Reviews for Goat Song
MusicalNightmare chapter 1 . 8/9
Why... WHY THE HELL DID I READ THIS?! I thought it would be the boys comforting a dying goat NOT THIS.
The QAS chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I just rereads this for the first time in two years and realized that I never reviewed it.

Wow. Just wow.

There are very few pieces of such high quality on this site. The diction was excellent and character portrayal superb, which draws out a lot of sympathy for Kyle and Stan. I really cannot quite stress enough how much I enjoy this as a horror story.
AyuYumo chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Hnnng- Just, just give me a moment, while I get some dust outta my eyes

Aw gawd, I don't know if to be happy they were finally reunited after that torture session, or just depressed out of my mind to lose each other after reuniting.

All I'm going to say, since I am at a loss for words, is great story- it couldn't have been done any better. ;u;
OtakuArukio chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Why hadn't I found this sooner?! Actually, I know why. Because this masterpiece should not be on a site like this! This should be in a freaking EPISODE, or a novel!

Maybe not an episode, Stan and Kyle are my favourite characters...

But seriously, that was SO good. The description, the gore... Just everything about thing was so over-the-top! Stan and Kyle acted JUST like they would in the show (Which is not something you see very often in fanfictions) and for ONCE, it's not a slash.

You never knew what was going to happen next, and you really felt bad for them. Except Cartman, that fat asshole.

The likelihood you'll ever read this, considering I'm writing this nine years later, is very low. But it's impossible not to leave a review. Now, go write a novel!
SparkyBubbles chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
OMFG! I'm... this is... Oh my God!

It's just the creepiest fanfic I EVER READ! Like... Holy shit! It's also the longest one too, but anyways.

You just scared the shit outta me with this mother f**king creepy masterpiece, I swear to God.

Anyway I just loved your story. Keep with your great and creepy work, buddy!
La Grande Pau chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
You awful fucker. You killed my feelings. I hate you.

You're a genius. What are you doin' on this site? Write gore/psychological torture/mystery novels. You'll be billionnaire.

I virtually puked my guts over your twisted fucked-up hateful masterpiece.

So YEAH, I'm favoring this one because it's a complete masterpiece- sent from Hell. But I'm never ever going to read it ever again.

And I guess reading it by night at 1 AM wasn't the smartest idea.

MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 7/28/2013

I'm just going to sit here for a moment and seriously think about this.

But really, wow. Your writing is amazing! Not too simple, but not as complex to the point where your brain hurts. Just perfect.

When I saw the title, I knew this wasn't going to have a happy ending, mainly due to my knowledge of the word 'tragedy' translating to goat song. Still, a beautiful way of exploring the concept. Even the summary itself was captivating.

The story was surprise after surprise, and every time something happened, I thought 'Are they going to die here?' but no, something else happens. That really intrigued me.

I still wonder why Cartman brought them there. Was he paid to lead them to the group? Had he found the blood and gore and lead them to it, in hopes of them meeting an ill fate, or did he not even know? From where it mentioned he made it in a day, I'm guessing he never went at all. But it takes quite some skill for a reader to genuinely question things like that!

So, thank you for writing this! It deserves a lot more recognition!
GlowingHazelEyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This... this story left a huge impression on me. I read it this morning and it was all I could think about all day. The detail you used, the obvious effort you put into it... it's amazing. It was all I could do not to cry as I read throught the fanfic, and even as I think about it. Brilliantly made story. I only wish that you had done another chapter that went more into what happened with Cartman, and exactly what the whole point of this cult was. Still, absolutely amazing. Please, keep writing, I would love to read more of your stories. Especially ones with some gore, like this one. Thank you for not only writing this, but also for putting it on the site so that others can read it.
Sasuke0099 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
HOLY SHIT im reading this in my room with the lights and listening to 28 days later soundtrack. im so not sleeping, this is the most creepiest, and longest fanfic i have ever read. im so pissed at those guys for killing them for a stupid god that probably wasnt even real. gr, but i really liked it it just creeped me out.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh my god what I am reading

Seriously though, super job. I can't remember the last torture story I read that totally got to me like this one did.
Yuniz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Even though this will probably give me nightmares, I loved it. This story was very descriptive and gave me a good look into the character's minds. I'm still wondering about Cartman, though...
BlackMistAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is the saddest fanfiction story i have ever read.I can't stop crying.I stilled loved it though.
Bethany C. MacKenzie chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
holy. fcking. shit.

that was seriously awesome... i loved it!

it was also VERY disturbing. i think i'm gonna start having nightmares now... -runs off screaming-
Gudo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow. Holy shit.

I don't know what I can say...that was just AMAZING. I feel like I should leave a long-ass review for this, but I can't really muster the words to properly describe my opinion on its greatness. I'm not much one for gore, and I tend to stay away from anything with so much as a HINT of StanKyle, but...dude. This is definitely one of the best-written fics on this site.

You deserve more than eleven reviews. You deserve more than a THOUSAND reviews. You deserve the highest possible honor a fanfiction writer can achieve. I'm talking, of course, about having your fic on my favorites list. 8]

Never, ever stop writing fanfiction.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I finally found the time to read this and... just wow. That was intense. Unlike most of your reviewers, I actually was expecting them to die (I'm really good at predicting things in stories for some reason), just not like that. It was so peaceful and final, and even thought it was sad it was a very satisfying way to end this. I guess in some extremely messed up way, it was a happy ending.

When I first looked at the word count to this I was like "Whoa, did I misplace the decimal point?" But I started reading it, and was completely gripped. I'm usually not bothered by horror, most of what I've seen has been poorly written or just plain impossible to believe. But this... yeah, it definitely creeped my out. Your writting is excellent as always, and the character interactions were so perfect. It makes it so much more psychological to have Stan and Kyle talking and reacting to what is happening to each other throughout this piece.

Even though this was really long, it didn't seem repetitive. I like how the gore wasn't overdone; even though gore doesn't bother me, it would be boring to read an entire story where nothing happened but random dismemberment (although that could be interesting as a parody). I like the way you described the walls as looking weird and unnatural, like they were decomposing. That stuck with me for some reason. I think there was a spelling mistake somewhere, but I forget where so it probably isn't very useful of me to mention it. One mistake in this entire thing is still pretty amazing grammar though, considering the average oneshot fic is about one tenth this length and has ten times the mistakes.

I kind of wish I knew more about what happened with Cartman, and what was up with the creepy cult. Ironically, as I was reading this I was listening to the song "Merciless Cult." I think the song is about those people (forget what they're called) in Japan who thought the end of the world was coming so they attacked people at random on trains. That sort of reminds me of this fic (well, except for the trains).

The computer battery is low, and thus I will submit this review right now.