Reviews for Goat Song
Arukio chapter 1 . 6/28
Why hadn't I found this sooner?! Actually, I know why. Because this masterpiece should not be on a site like this! This should be in a freaking EPISODE, or a novel!

Maybe not an episode, Stan and Kyle are my favourite characters...

But seriously, that was SO good. The description, the gore... Just everything about thing was so over-the-top! Stan and Kyle acted JUST like they would in the show (Which is not something you see very often in fanfictions) and for ONCE, it's not a slash.

You never knew what was going to happen next, and you really felt bad for them. Except Cartman, that fat asshole.

The likelihood you'll ever read this, considering I'm writing this nine years later, is very low. But it's impossible not to leave a review. Now, go write a novel!
SparkyBubbles chapter 1 . 4/8
OMFG! I'm... this is... Oh my God!

It's just the creepiest fanfic I EVER READ! Like... Holy shit! It's also the longest one too, but anyways.

You just scared the shit outta me with this mother f**king creepy masterpiece, I swear to God.

I'm feeling REALLY sad for Stan and Kyle right now. I'm shocked, scared for life, sad and pissed off. WHERE IN THR FUCK IS CARTMAN?! I'M GONNA TO KICK HIS F**KING FAT ASS! IT'S BETTER I DON'T SEE HIM OR HE'LL PAY FOR TELLING STAN AND KYLE ABOUT THAT F**KED UP PLACE! HE AND THE DOUCHEBAGS WHOM KILLED THEM! I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Anyway I just loved your story. Keep with your great and creepy work, buddy!
La Grande Pau chapter 1 . 2/26
You awful fucker. You killed my feelings. I hate you.

You're a genius. What are you doin' on this site? Write gore/psychological torture/mystery novels. You'll be billionnaire.

I virtually puked my guts over your twisted fucked-up hateful masterpiece.

So YEAH, I'm favoring this one because it's a complete masterpiece- sent from Hell. But I'm never ever going to read it ever again.

And I guess reading it by night at 1 AM wasn't the smartest idea.

Love

LGP
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Whoa...whoa...

I'm just going to sit here for a moment and seriously think about this.

But really, wow. Your writing is amazing! Not too simple, but not as complex to the point where your brain hurts. Just perfect.

When I saw the title, I knew this wasn't going to have a happy ending, mainly due to my knowledge of the word 'tragedy' translating to goat song. Still, a beautiful way of exploring the concept. Even the summary itself was captivating.

The story was surprise after surprise, and every time something happened, I thought 'Are they going to die here?' but no, something else happens. That really intrigued me.

I still wonder why Cartman brought them there. Was he paid to lead them to the group? Had he found the blood and gore and lead them to it, in hopes of them meeting an ill fate, or did he not even know? From where it mentioned he made it in a day, I'm guessing he never went at all. But it takes quite some skill for a reader to genuinely question things like that!

So, thank you for writing this! It deserves a lot more recognition!
GlowingHazelEyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This... this story left a huge impression on me. I read it this morning and it was all I could think about all day. The detail you used, the obvious effort you put into it... it's amazing. It was all I could do not to cry as I read throught the fanfic, and even as I think about it. Brilliantly made story. I only wish that you had done another chapter that went more into what happened with Cartman, and exactly what the whole point of this cult was. Still, absolutely amazing. Please, keep writing, I would love to read more of your stories. Especially ones with some gore, like this one. Thank you for not only writing this, but also for putting it on the site so that others can read it.
Sasuke0099 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
HOLY SHIT im reading this in my room with the lights and listening to 28 days later soundtrack. im so not sleeping, this is the most creepiest, and longest fanfic i have ever read. im so pissed at those guys for killing them for a stupid god that probably wasnt even real. gr, but i really liked it it just creeped me out.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Oh my god what I am reading

Seriously though, super job. I can't remember the last torture story I read that totally got to me like this one did.
Yuniz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Even though this will probably give me nightmares, I loved it. This story was very descriptive and gave me a good look into the character's minds. I'm still wondering about Cartman, though...
BlackMistAlchemist chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is the saddest fanfiction story i have ever read.I can't stop crying.I stilled loved it though.
eliska chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
holy. fcking. shit.

that was seriously awesome... i loved it!

it was also VERY disturbing. i think i'm gonna start having nightmares now... -runs off screaming-
Gudo chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Wow. Holy shit. Just...wow.

I don't know what I can say...that was just AMAZING. I feel like I should leave a long-ass review for this, but I can't really muster the words to properly describe my opinion on its greatness. I'm not much one for gore, and I tend to stay away from anything with so much as a HINT of StanKyle, but...dude. This is definitely one of the best-written fics on this site.

You deserve more than eleven reviews. You deserve more than a THOUSAND reviews. You deserve the highest possible honor a fanfiction writer can achieve. I'm talking, of course, about having your fic on my favorites list. 8]

Never, ever stop writing fanfiction.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
I finally found the time to read this and... just wow. That was intense. Unlike most of your reviewers, I actually was expecting them to die (I'm really good at predicting things in stories for some reason), just not like that. It was so peaceful and final, and even thought it was sad it was a very satisfying way to end this. I guess in some extremely messed up way, it was a happy ending.

When I first looked at the word count to this I was like "Whoa, did I misplace the decimal point?" But I started reading it, and was completely gripped. I'm usually not bothered by horror, most of what I've seen has been poorly written or just plain impossible to believe. But this... yeah, it definitely creeped my out. Your writting is excellent as always, and the character interactions were so perfect. It makes it so much more psychological to have Stan and Kyle talking and reacting to what is happening to each other throughout this piece.

Even though this was really long, it didn't seem repetitive. I like how the gore wasn't overdone; even though gore doesn't bother me, it would be boring to read an entire story where nothing happened but random dismemberment (although that could be interesting as a parody). I like the way you described the walls as looking weird and unnatural, like they were decomposing. That stuck with me for some reason. I think there was a spelling mistake somewhere, but I forget where so it probably isn't very useful of me to mention it. One mistake in this entire thing is still pretty amazing grammar though, considering the average oneshot fic is about one tenth this length and has ten times the mistakes.

I kind of wish I knew more about what happened with Cartman, and what was up with the creepy cult. Ironically, as I was reading this I was listening to the song "Merciless Cult." I think the song is about those people (forget what they're called) in Japan who thought the end of the world was coming so they attacked people at random on trains. That sort of reminds me of this fic (well, except for the trains).

The computer battery is low, and thus I will submit this review right now.
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
This reminds me of an old Mayan/Incan ritual that still goes on in some parts of Mexico, which made me even more interested and more intriqued. It was very well written, the horror is down and so is the friendship between Stan and Kyle. Although my review isn't as big as most reviewists here, I really don't have that much to say. I'm like that. Well, congrats on your writing this horror piece and you've moved up in the ranks of horror writers, myself included. Congrats.

~Snuffie

*You are now on my favs.
Friday13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oh. My. God.

Fan-fricken-tastic!

Seriously. Incredibly well written, and the plot was AMAZING!

Usually, I'm not one for one shots, but that was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU. :P :)

Although I do adore my Stand and Kyle... :P
Hiphop618 chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I already left a review on South Park Studios, but I felt that this story deserves a better one. Again, LOVED how you portrayed the Stan/Kyle friendship. I know this sounds somewhat morbid, but I thought that it was sweet how they were able to die together. Your story creeped me out, but that's a good thing, it indicates great writing. :) Even though they put me in a depressed mood, the sadistic side in me tends to like these torture/angst/death stories...great job!